Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-08-2008, 09:20 AM
Originally Posted by jackiew View Post
normally ours only lay once a year, some breeders turn the temp up so they breed all year round, but we dont as they are our pets first, breeders second, if they never ever laid again it would not bother us
Good for you, it can't be healthy for them to be forced to breed all year round, well I don't think it can

Did you happen to see a programme called 'Lost Land of the Jaguar' it was a nature programme, I can't remember where they were, but a couple of times they had the camera on Blue & Gold Macaws in the wild and either the Scarlet or Green wing Macaw (sorry it was a brief and I'm too sure ), they looked simply stunning, and you saw the B&Gs flying off, so majestically (sp) it was beautiful to see
jackiew
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-08-2008, 02:42 PM
No didnt see the programme
but that is my dream to go and see macaws in the wild flying free
must be the most amazing sight ever

one of my babies from last year Macauley is on animal planet, he has been filmed by them and it was on last week sometime, so keep a eye out, he lives in Luton now
jackiew
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-08-2008, 03:58 PM
some pictures of the babies taken yesterday

all babies are now reserved and should be leaving for their new homes in about 6-7 weeks time

Page 10 of 10 « First < 7 8 9 10