View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kimassok
Dogsey Junior
Female 

30-06-2008, 03:58 PM
Sooo cute!! This must be some kind of hound-bitch?! Am not sure of all breednames in English
Netah has been joining us on a 200 km trip by car. Made an excellent deal with the butcher to get fresh cow-stomach for the dogs. Excellent food for them during training and it also contains a lot of water! Use it a lot during periods of very hard training, when they need a lot of fat.

So I'm thrilled for his deal. Friday I'll pick up 250-300 kg, and the price is unbelievably low aswell! Only 1,80 NOK pr kg!
Razcox
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2008, 04:27 PM
Originally Posted by Kimassok View Post
Sooo cute!! This must be some kind of hound-bitch?! Am not sure of all breednames in English
Netah has been joining us on a 200 km trip by car. Made an excellent deal with the butcher to get fresh cow-stomach for the dogs. Excellent food for them during training and it also contains a lot of water! Use it a lot during periods of very hard training, when they need a lot of fat.

So I'm thrilled for his deal. Friday I'll pick up 250-300 kg, and the price is unbelievably low aswell! Only 1,80 NOK pr kg!
She is a Collie Greyhound with a bit of english bull in her somewhere!
Kimassok
Dogsey Junior
Female 

30-06-2008, 04:37 PM
Really beautiful girl!!!
Page 16 of 16 « First < 6 13 14 15 16