Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-12-2015, 04:58 PM

So I asked my cat....

My huge two stone black and white boy,, a complete wuss where the newbies are concerned and as he will not use a tray he needs out at times. Then he "bravely" trickles down the stairs, or waits for me to pick him up. Jacob loves everyone and comes to meet him but TERROR! Then he sits by the back door untiL I get there, back to the door.. So he had been out a while and when I am down there half an hour later, he is near the back doorm as if wanting in.. So of course I open the door adn ask him, " Do you want in?" He chunners and chats a while and I ask again, " Do you want in?" He rolls onto his back in the wet grass and I wait.. Then POW! He leaps into LIFE and shoots off through the fence and a mad race across the field.. I know; talking to cats..
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-12-2015, 10:23 AM
Originally Posted by Rosebud77 View Post
My huge two stone black and white boy,, a complete wuss where the newbies are concerned and as he will not use a tray he needs out at times. Then he "bravely" trickles down the stairs, or waits for me to pick him up. Jacob loves everyone and comes to meet him but TERROR! Then he sits by the back door untiL I get there, back to the door.. So he had been out a while and when I am down there half an hour later, he is near the back doorm as if wanting in.. So of course I open the door adn ask him, " Do you want in?" He chunners and chats a while and I ask again, " Do you want in?" He rolls onto his back in the wet grass and I wait.. Then POW! He leaps into LIFE and shoots off through the fence and a mad race across the field.. I know; talking to cats..