Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-11-2011, 02:31 PM

*Sighs* More SBT's just because

Saw this advert,
4 female staffordshire bull terriers ready to go to new homes lovley and kind natured as been bought up around babies and children if you are intrested in one inbox me and i'll get back to you as soon as i can theres two brindles and two reds such lovley dogs wanting lovley new homes £200.00 ono
if you wish to see picture please just ask
So I asked if they were KC Reg and if parents are tested,obviously I already knew the answer
Anyway this was the answer,

nope just breeded two staffs hense the reason why they are 200.00

So how the hell do you educate these sort of idiots,that think just throwing two dogs together is acceptable ?
leadstaffs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-11-2011, 02:40 PM
I wish I knew as an aside I saw someone had posted an advert for a litter of GSD ready for christmas
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-11-2011, 02:42 PM
I don't think you can Sal. It is so frustrating.
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-11-2011, 02:47 PM
Originally Posted by leadstaffs View Post
I wish I knew as an aside I saw someone had posted an advert for a litter of GSD ready for christmas
It's disgusting,
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
I don't think you can Sal. It is so frustrating.
Very frustrating Lynn,
I keep telling myself not to keep looking at these ads because they really do make me so angry.
TalitiaJaxleigh
Dogsey Junior
Female 

29-11-2011, 12:36 AM
I saw this ad today, made me sad!
lilypup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-11-2011, 09:14 AM
Greedy, ignorant people.
pippam
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-11-2011, 09:43 AM
Originally Posted by Sal View Post
Saw this advert,

So I asked if they were KC Reg and if parents are tested,obviously I already knew the answer

So how the hell do you educate these sort of idiots,that think just throwing two dogs together is acceptable ?
They don't have the same respect for animals or dogs that we do hence they honestly can't see what their doing wrong. The only way to stamp out these people in the future is to educate children and make them see the importance of good k9 ownership that means makeing sure they realise that breeding two dogs together without dong the tests is wrong.
Aviator
Dogsey Junior
Male 

29-11-2011, 10:50 AM
To be honest I wish dog ownership required a (revocable) license in which the recipient had to first undertake a paid course to educate them. Charging a decent amount for the license would also sort the wheat from the chaff.
pinkgunner
Dogsey Senior
Female 

29-11-2011, 10:50 AM
Originally Posted by Sal View Post
Saw this advert,

Oh its awful isn't it? A relative of my boyfriend has mated his staffy cross to a staffy. Him and his girlfriend don't work, so wont be able to afford vets bills for her when she has her pups, they know nothing about dogs (this is the first dog they have owned) they got her at 6 months and paid £60 for her, they think she's crossed with an American Bulldog but she's very small so I dont know??

Anyway, the puppies will be priced at £250 for a bitch and £200 for a dog. Neither of the parents, as you have probably already guessed, are health tested or registered. I have NO idea how they are going to pay for these puppies once they are born, in the way of vets fees, feeding, worming, vacs etc etc. All they can see is £££ signs, they dont seem to realise that they will most likely be stuck with these pups, nobodys going to pay anywhere near that for them and they'll most likely end up in rescuse kennels. The poor bloody things

The bitches sister has just given birth to ten pups so whether this one will have a similar amount I dont know....

I just wish things like this were against the law, unfortunately, there no law against being stupid and ignorant.

xx
Aviator
Dogsey Junior
Male 

29-11-2011, 01:10 PM
Originally Posted by pinkgunner View Post
Oh its awful isn't it? A relative of my boyfriend has mated his staffy cross to a staffy. Him and his girlfriend don't work, so wont be able to afford vets bills for her when she has her pups, they know nothing about dogs (this is the first dog they have owned) they got her at 6 months and paid £60 for her, they think she's crossed with an American Bulldog but she's very small so I dont know??

Anyway, the puppies will be priced at £250 for a bitch and £200 for a dog. Neither of the parents, as you have probably already guessed, are health tested or registered. I have NO idea how they are going to pay for these puppies once they are born, in the way of vets fees, feeding, worming, vacs etc etc. All they can see is £££ signs, they dont seem to realise that they will most likely be stuck with these pups, nobodys going to pay anywhere near that for them and they'll most likely end up in rescuse kennels. The poor bloody things

The bitches sister has just given birth to ten pups so whether this one will have a similar amount I dont know....

I just wish things like this were against the law, unfortunately, there no law against being stupid and ignorant.

xx
Best thing for these sort of people is for them to be neutered as well as their pets, otherwise they breed children to be as ignorant and selfish as they are. Also if they intend to make money from it, be worth informing DSS, might be nice if decent taxpayers got some justice and we stop supporting them.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >