View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Murf
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

28-11-2011, 02:55 PM

Is there a breeder or line in your chosen breed whose dogs you aspire to owning ???

Is there a breeder or line in your chosen breed whose dogs you aspire to owning ???
Murf
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

28-11-2011, 02:56 PM
Infact any breed...
Loki's mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-11-2011, 03:04 PM
I am looking into importing an Estrela from a breeder in Portugal. I just love his dogs. I already have dogs from the UK line I wanted.
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-11-2011, 03:35 PM
cresteds, cant really say there is. there are dogs that i absolutely love in the ring, and would maybe have a puppy from one or two of them... i guess im not looking that much because i already have the two, and my next one would hopefully be one i bred myself.

other breeds yes. some may know i want a weim as my next dog, i already know the breeder i want the dog from, and have spoken through email quite a bit finding out as much as i can about the breed and her dogs.

also know where if i ever got one, where i would get a great dane from.

flatcoats but thats obvious seeing as i worked for the woman for 2 years, helped raise litters and go to shows with her, im bias with her dogs, and find them utterly gorgeous.

i like looking into all sorts of breeds and breeders and picking out which ones i like over others.
Wozzy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-11-2011, 05:12 PM
Erm...Yes I guess there are. I know which kennel I want my next GWP from and there are a couple of kennels which produce top quality GWP's in the UK but i'm not sure if their dogs would be right for me. I'm still researching breeders of Aussie shepherds as I like the look of a showline but want the drive too.
Wyrd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-11-2011, 05:45 PM
If I got another Dalmatian as a pup from a breeder I would go for an NUA, and if I could it would be from Tyrodal in North Wales as they also work their dals with horses.
Muddiwarx
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-11-2011, 06:37 PM
I have dogs from the kennels that I want them from

When I get a dog (a planned one not a second hand surprise LOL) I always approach the kennel that I admire the most.
leadstaffs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-11-2011, 06:39 PM
I already have the dogs I want from others lines and I am now wanting to breed my own.
I was always told get the best you can to start.

My foundation SBT came from Crossguns

and my coated terriers came from Saredon
Greyhawk
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-11-2011, 08:25 PM
I already own dogs from the lines and breeders in the UK that I like

There are some foreign lines I woudn't mind owning but I wouldn't say I 'aspire' to owning them - more they are other lines I like and wouldn't mind having at some point (when/if logistics allow)

In breeds I don't own - well I would hope I would go for lines I like
smokeybear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-11-2011, 08:31 PM
I am not sure what the meaning of the question is.

Do you mean

Are there dogs from kennels you hope you could own if you could afford it/if the breeder approved of you?

Why would a dog from any particular kennel/line but out of reach?
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >