View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Nicci_L
Almost a Veteran
Female 

25-09-2006, 10:32 PM
Don't mind my dogs 'kissing' me, hands, face etc but not on the mouth. All mine drool, slobber When they are slobbering, I do object to them licking my face and my hands because it gets everywhere and the stuff's like glue
tink
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-09-2006, 09:11 AM
Argghhh !! NO, NO, NO.........They lick their BUMS !!!!! ICK !!

(Alfie n Daisy don't tend to ever lick really,i do kiss their muzzle now and again though)
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-09-2006, 09:25 AM
Mine are all kissers, Maddy is the sloppiest by far. Dusty will kiss if u ask her, and you just have to bend down and Maddy WILL attack!

I do let them kiss my face but i'm like you Mys, I wouldn't let anyone else's dog. I don't know why, it's probably psychological. But I did let my significant other's dogs kiss me when I met them, hmmmm...

I also do that thing where I will hold their muzzle and kiss on the whiskery bit, which usually results in a complete snog attack! And I always kiss them on the ears and head and all over!

I know a lot of ppl think it's the most disgusting thing ever, and frown upon us who like or doggy kisses, but i'm with Mini on this one, we often do much worse than kiss a dog, without even thinking about it, I mean honey, that's beesick...

What can I say, I likey the kisses! :smt058
whimsey
Dogsey Junior
Female 

02-10-2006, 05:03 AM
I must admit
I kiss my dog - it's she and not me that disapproves of this. And just to have said this - doggies mouth have less bacteria than ours..
metz
Dogsey Senior
Female 

02-10-2006, 09:32 AM
ewwwww noo cocoa does try but i tell her no i hate it when they lick you
sjpurt
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2006, 01:07 PM
all my dogs kiss me when i ask for one and i always kiss back i can't say no to them when they look up with there big brown eyes.lol
sammymax
Dogsey Junior
Female 

01-11-2006, 08:02 AM
Lula is a mad kisser Given the chance she'd lick every part of you completely "clean". Kissing, especially face and mouth, are very much discouraged but sometimes I'm not quick enough to avoid a big french kiss :smt103

However, she loves licking any bit she can get to. If I've just put body, hand or foot cream on I have to cover up immediately as she loves, loves, loves it. The only kissing I don't mind is feet. Every staffie I've had is in sublime heaven lying there giving my feet a thorough "wash" and my feet are far enough away from my face for me not to mind :smt002

I understand why dogs want to lick your face and mouth. But why to some dogs want to lick any body part they can get to?
MazY
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

01-11-2006, 09:11 AM
Absolutely yes. Blondi is even trained to give them to the word "Kissy". I've always let my dogs do it, and touch wood, no hideous diseases to speak of as yet. (That I know of...)
teenytiny
Almost a Veteran
Female 

01-11-2006, 10:46 AM
Sorry but there is no way on gods given earth my dog is allowed to lick my mouth, or my face, and i do not let him lick anyones elses either.

I just cannot allow my dog to lick his bits and pieces and then lick my mouth....i mean come on that is sick
maebme
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-11-2006, 02:29 PM
Oscar tries to lick me on the mouth. Sometimes I don't dodge it quickly enough though! W"onder why they do it?
Page 6 of 19 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 > Last »