Our sister sites
Katie23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2007, 08:51 AM

Off on Holiday!!

not me, my mum shes told me a couple of days ago shes leaving me

shes going away for a week in november and a weekend in september -

gotta put my little doggies in kennels - sams staying at home though beacuase of her stroke - nick n milz are going in kennels next to each other - they cant go in the same kennels cos nicks a grumpy old git lol

ive never been home alone for longer than one night and when i have ive had both nick n sam here

so nick n milz are going in kennels for 2 days in september to break them i gently (nicks been in before cos millie hasnt) but i feel really quilty about them

so how will i survive for a whole week on my own i ahve to cook for myself, clean, wash and iron *passes out* any volunteers to come and cook for me??? and do my washing and irnoning???

Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2007, 08:57 AM
Hope your mum has a lovely time

But if you are staying home, why put the dogs in kennels? Why not keep them with you?
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2007, 09:15 AM
Think of all the fun you will have on your own, suze!
Housework is a doddle, you will manage and there are always takeaways.
Hope your Mum has a good holiday.
Katie23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2007, 09:22 AM
Originally Posted by Moobli View Post
Hope your mum has a lovely time

But if you are staying home, why put the dogs in kennels? Why not keep them with you?

she thinks it'd b too much work for m - 3 dogs, a horse, college n work (im taking the week of work and i dont think i'llbe going college )

she wont go unless there in kennels - - but if millies really abd in knnels then they will all be at home with me

it'll be nice for sam as well tbh - break from millie - some chill time for her

but still id rather have them at home wiht me tbh but she wont go on holiday if they are
Katie23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2007, 12:56 PM
well - shes gone to book it now! and shes felt that abd about leaving me that she paying my 66 pound vet bill no i didnt guiltm trip her - she just offered

it was for my horse, i was going to make them wait but shes paying it - lol!!!!

looks really nice in tenerife, weve stayed near there before and i know she'll be safe, im such a worrier,