Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Luchi
Dogsey Senior
Female 

17-09-2010, 12:18 AM

What Luchi Did!!

Little Miss Luchi was in the garden being a very good girl, not barking at next doors dog (which she only does sometimes...). Not eating the shrubs (well not too many left now), not digging a hole, or looking for very interesting pebbles or stones. She was being a very very good girl.

I was at the PC, suddenly I heard a weird scraping type of noise from the corner of the living room, thinking it was one of my cats, got up to investigate, nothing there. Very strange....

What could have caused that noise?

Anyway, thinking I am going a bit mad, hearing weird noises, went out into the garden, Luchi comes over with her waggly bum, and then I saw.

The Sky Satellite Cable...hanging from the satellite dish, serrated by a certain dogs teeth. The weird scraping noise, Luchi pulling the rest of the cable out of the wall.

Clever girl, finding something therapeutic and entertaining all at the same time.

No matter that we have to do without Sky until the repair guy can come.

Bless her
muttzrule
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-09-2010, 04:32 AM
Hahaha! Well with a dog as clever as Luchi, do you really need another form of entertainment?
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-09-2010, 06:46 AM
Oh dear........ but it did make me smile.

Nicci_L
Almost a Veteran
Female 

17-09-2010, 08:36 AM
At least she doesn't rip you're drainage pipe off the wall everyday As that's what Denny does if he's left unattended for a few minutes, we're on first name terms now at B&Q
tillytheterrier
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-09-2010, 08:40 AM
Lol. Bless her. Maybe she heard that Cesar Milan is shown on sky and was just registering her protest!
Luchi
Dogsey Senior
Female 

17-09-2010, 12:08 PM
Originally Posted by muttzrule View Post
Hahaha! Well with a dog as clever as Luchi, do you really need another form of entertainment?
Lol quite right

Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
Oh dear........ but it did make me smile.

When I first told my partner, he just groaned, and they laughed. Same with my son, he just patted her, what has Luchi been Doing.

Originally Posted by Nicci_L View Post
At least she doesn't rip you're drainage pipe off the wall everyday As that's what Denny does if he's left unattended for a few minutes, we're on first name terms now at B&Q
Ahh, well my Corso friends did warn me that they will slowly destroy the house, thinking I have got off lightly so far, must be vigilant and not let my guard down. lol

Originally Posted by tillytheterrier View Post
Lol. Bless her. Maybe she heard that Cesar Milan is shown on sky and was just registering her protest!
There's a thought!!
majuka
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-09-2010, 05:03 PM
Woops!!
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-09-2010, 05:53 PM
*quickly hides thread from a certain JRT, who would definitely think that a fine ruse.
Luchi
Dogsey Senior
Female 

17-09-2010, 07:32 PM
Originally Posted by majuka View Post
Woops!!
Exactly

Originally Posted by Bitkin View Post
*quickly hides thread from a certain JRT, who would definitely think that a fine ruse.
How can you deprive a certain JRT from learning a little about the world of technology
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-09-2010, 07:59 PM
LOL, oh dear. Well it's one way to get the Sky man round to the house