Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-01-2018, 06:54 AM

Daily Thread, Friday 5th January 2018

Good morning all from a soggy costa del cov!! Eugghh...not got out of bed but can hear the rain against the window.
Mandy...i am so pleased your physio has gone well.
LG, hopefully the builders will keep to nice hours as i do tend to have rough not's more often than not
Hope Moyra is on the mend now
Need to venture out later, really not looking forward to it but i will go mental if i don't get out of the house lol
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

05-01-2018, 07:45 AM
Persisting down here too.
Max was out and in like a bolt of lightning.....
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-01-2018, 08:23 AM
Morning griff and all who follow.

Wet underfoot but at least it isn't raining it seems to of been raining and high winds forever here.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well. Also good to read Sue has arrived safely.

Fingers crossed Gill gets home tonight as planned. The doctor told her yesterday one of the reasons for pulling sending her home yesterday was her white blood cell count is all over the place. So infection still underlying i expect after the sister told Michael when he specifically asked if it had been cleared that it had.
Shame this wasn't said to Gill each time her return home has been cancelled maybe she and us would've accepted the decision better.

I think I must of posted this on Wednesdays post yesterday. Silly me.
We won this in an auction it was auctioned by Dillon's breeder.
Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180104_123758650.jpg
Views:	162
Size:	12.0 KB
ID:	5858  
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-01-2018, 09:00 AM
Awwww, Lynn..that's lovely.With all you have going on, we will let you off posting on the wrong day Lol. Seriously, i hope Gill is home soon with full care in place to make everyones lives a bit more bearable
Builders turned up at 8.25 so not too bad and finally my bin has been emptied!!!! been a whole month, i lost my temper yesterday and decided to inform the head of the waste department what was going on, i have given them around 5 months to sort themselves out so i made a call to her and did a real bitchy thing too.....gave the number on the side of the lorry so the right crew got it in the neck Lol. it's not rocket science is it?? they are sooooo damn lazy
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-01-2018, 09:07 AM
Morning griff, disgraceful when we pay for the priviledge of them doing the job they are supposed to do. Another reason why I don't give a gift at christmas.
Rain and rain and rain. So fed up with it. Have a good day all.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-01-2018, 09:19 AM
Yep Brenda, we used to give a gift when we had the same crew who were polite, helpful and reliable....now we just get verbal and a headache each week. Steves BIL is a bin man for the council and some days he was home at 11am being paid for a full day!! then you add the time i have to spend emailing and calling people and then when they lie about it...oh my word!!!
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-01-2018, 03:39 PM
My emails have been playing up yet again. grr!! Blame it on the rain getting into the cables hanging around the air space. Hope you are all having a restful afternoon. Seems that as soon as people come on then they disappear. Quiz night tonight on itv about corrie and emmerdale for those avid watchers like me. On ch.4 Beatles yeh. Yea Yea Yea I love them still. bg!! I will record it for posterity. tt.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-01-2018, 05:38 PM
I've had internet problems most of the afternoon - very slow and just couldn't access emails at all. All fine now. I'm guessing that here it's to do with the high voltage outage that made the lights flicker for a good 20 mile radius yesterday with a neighbouring village having a power cut for about 4 hours
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-01-2018, 07:17 PM
Hello all
Been at work all day, didn’t finish till 3, cos they thought I was on a 8-3 shift, I don’t know how or why they thought that but because I didn’t have anything on I said I’d stay. Then took Tony’s gran some shopping.
Got home had some dinner then took Rosie out, as it has finally stopped raining.
Lauryn went back to college today.
I’m at work tomorrow, so Sunday I’m not going anywhere!
Lynn that’s a lovely pic Fingers crossed that Gill is home soon.
Griff glad your bin finally got emptied,
We used to give gifts to our milkman ( don’t have one now) but not the bin men, no other reason as they nothing like they used to be.
My mum loves The Beatles Brenda, My son bought her the dvds of the films last Christmas.
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

05-01-2018, 07:34 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Morning griff and all who follow.

Wet underfoot but at least it isn't raining it seems to of been raining and high winds forever here.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well. Also good to read Sue has arrived safely.

Fingers crossed Gill gets home tonight as planned. The doctor told her yesterday one of the reasons for pulling sending her home yesterday was her white blood cell count is all over the place. So infection still underlying i expect after the sister told Michael when he specifically asked if it had been cleared that it had.
Shame this wasn't said to Gill each time her return home has been cancelled maybe she and us would've accepted the decision better.

I think I must of posted this on Wednesdays post yesterday. Silly me.
We won this in an auction it was auctioned by Dillon's breeder.
Lovely dogs..........
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >