Our sister sites
Our sister sites
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-06-2015, 07:54 AM

French Bulldog vs. Cat

NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED.

Being an annoying yapping monster towards nice quiet cat, will think twice next time! Cat SCARED him to DEATH, I've never quite heard a dog yell in fear like that. I guess it's not funny but Japanese Chin was like huh?
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-06-2015, 11:30 AM
Originally Posted by mjfromga View Post
NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED.

Being an annoying yapping monster towards nice quiet cat, will think twice next time! Cat SCARED him to DEATH, I've never quite heard a dog yell in fear like that. I guess it's not funny but Japanese Chin was like huh?
Serves him right...did you ever see the youtube of the cat and the crocodile? Cats are awesome..
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-06-2015, 01:52 PM
Yes, I did see that video. Cats are absolutely amazing and often fearless. This yappy thing really did have that coming. There's a video on YouTube where a cat chases off a bear. I LOVE cats.
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-06-2015, 02:16 PM
Yes, I did see that video. Cats are absolutely amazing and often fearless. This yappy thing really did have that coming. There's a video on YouTube where a cat chases off a bear. I LOVE cats.
My two are wimps when the feral chases them.. oh one does bash him round the ears before running up a tree, but they are pacifists. I admire the cat on that video mightily.
Azz
Administrator
Male 

06-06-2015, 03:52 PM
Cats can be evil
lovemybull
Dogsey Senior
Female 

06-06-2015, 04:10 PM
Oh thank you, I needed to laugh. that was hilarious. Yes I felt sorry for the screaming puppy, but perhaps it was learning moment for him...Our dogs will chase the cats as a game sometimes. But then the next time they walk past the wrong chair or table a paw will swoop out and claw a nose or butt. In the end the cat's rule.
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-06-2015, 01:47 AM
Originally Posted by Rosebud77 View Post
My two are wimps when the feral chases them.. oh one does bash him round the ears before running up a tree, but they are pacifists. I admire the cat on that video mightily.
Our two fight a lot. The little one starts it though, the big one wins most of the fights now. Little one is about 15 years old or so. Not a ton of fight left in her. She will also have a go at the legs of passing dogs. The cat in the video did a grand job of shutting that yapping thing up. He deserves a HUGE treat because that would drive me nuts! How have you been, BTW?
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-06-2015, 05:39 AM
Originally Posted by Azz View Post
Cats can be evil
My two home cats are the exception to that. I rescued them twice, once from a local SPCA shelter that needed condemning and then from the feline enteritis they brought with them from there ( and i then managed to get that place a grant to relocate..). They are my shadows and bedmates. Only with the feral do I see " normal" cat nature and he takes the breath away. It is how he has survived. Manipulative and single minded. But even he does not know what to make of wee dog. Who has been batted across the face a few times for taking liberties but never learns.
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-06-2015, 05:43 AM
Our two fight a lot. The little one starts it though, the big one wins most of the fights now. Little one is about 15 years old or so. Not a ton of fight left in her. She will also have a go at the legs of passing dogs. The cat in the video did a grand job of shutting that yapping thing up. He deserves a HUGE treat because that would drive me nuts! How have you been, BTW?
Me? I potter on with my erratic ancient laptop and limited broadband access.. having visitors from the US this week and a new laptop they are giving...will be taking them places here in Kerry end of the week. Love the tour guide stuff! Getting limited age wise and with this illness but it gives time to "stand and stare" so I am content enough most of the time. Love my bed!
Dibbythedog
Dogsey Senior
Female 

07-06-2015, 11:30 AM
What about the one where a cat chases off a dog attacking a child on his bike !

Cats aren't evil they're misunderstood !
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >