Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-10-2018, 12:28 PM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
I am utterly heart broken as Tyto was my constant companion and rock. I have lost many over the years but he was very special to me.
It's always devastating, but the very special ones take a huge part of us with them. Thoughts are with you, Brenda.

Run free Tyto. Now free from pain after battling so very, very hard to stay with mum xx
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-10-2018, 01:31 PM
Thankyou once again everyone. Tears keep falling. I know it will take time. It did with the others that I have lost over the years. But Tyto was just special in so many ways. He was my rock and kept me together. Also after his breeder going missing I felt that at least he was a connection to such a lovely man
Losos how is Casey now? And Lynn how is Dillon?
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-10-2018, 05:10 PM
Did they ever find his breeder Brenda??
My mums friend just called, she was checking if my mum was really o.k...i said she is, well as much as she has been since the bang on the head, she said that when I didn't answer she thought I was out with my boyfriend... I pointed out I don't have one...I think she meant Steve, I nearly died laughing
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-10-2018, 05:29 PM
brenda very kind of you to ask after Dillon.
In himself he is very much better as for the limp it isn't at this time improving. His green lipped mussel turns up tomorrow so along with all his other supplements we will give it some time to hopefully see some improvement.
He is getting the occasional previcox to help but even that isn't making much difference at this point.
I have found something while googling which isn't a nsaid but a prostaglandin called galliprant so if we end up at the vet to discuss Dillon's limp in the next couple of weeks I will be asking the vet about this.
It does have side effects in some dogs same as previcox etc., but I will be asking the vet about them if we need to think about going down that route now.

I know you won't be feeling any better so sending more hugs. X

Sounds a strange conversation griff ?
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-10-2018, 05:51 PM
Yeah Lynn, my mum is just 60 this year, her friends 70 but has a real thing about my mums age...she keeps saying well you are old now so you have to expect things...my mum is nothing like her age at all. She said I would tell her if she wasn't o.k wouldn't i? Well if I am worried I make my parents go to the Dr, I had to intervene with my mum on Thursday...I got her seen at the practice when she was going to leave it and I was right too. As for the Steve thing, it was so funny to hear somebody to refer to him as my boyfriend..she knows we aren't together so why she came out with that..who knows
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-10-2018, 06:41 PM
I am 60 beginning of next year certainly do not consider myself old. Things take longer to do and to recover from and I ache a bit more but certainly not old.
Trying to grow old disgracefully.
Sounds like she got hold of the wrong of the stick about you and Steve.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-10-2018, 07:08 PM
Best way to do it Lynn, a lady after my own heart
I have no clue how she got the wrong end of the stick as she knew we split years ago, and I told her a few weeks back... maybe she has forgotten
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-10-2018, 07:23 PM
Don't know about the lady bit.
Quite possibly has forgotten. Or as some people are prone to do not listen properly in the first place.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-10-2018, 07:36 PM
Quite possibly Lynn...I am sure you are a lady!!!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-10-2018, 07:45 PM
Most times yes.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2