View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

23-09-2018, 10:39 AM
Chelsea buns, the biggest you have ever seen made by Sue, guess who is going to play piggy
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-09-2018, 12:05 PM
Well, the coat and jumper turned out to be a good call. Very cold this morning. Wish I'd thought about taking gloves too. Yes, it is that cold.

Things are already starting to close (the businesses that only open up for the summer season). They usually give it another week before closing down and sometimes even run into October, but it's a lot quieter now so I think they are cutting their losses (or avoiding them)

My first Christmas present is out of the way. Daughter asked for one of the alexa thingymabobs so ordered now to make sure they don't run out (I get paranoid ) and thought I may as well have it delivered direct and tell her to use it to make the most of the guarantee. She is over the moon with it, but I hope she remembers it IS a Christmas present lol
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-09-2018, 12:52 PM
Hi Kazz hope mum is continuing to do well and the nurse or carer is worth the time.
Don't blame Gerty not wanting to go out in the rain.
Right I'm popping over for a chelsea bun.
Chris cold here to we wrapped up a bit warmer to do the dump and although wet and covered in dirt and plant material popped into Iceland for some hot chocolate for the coffee machine.
Still more dump runs to do maybe another 4 maybe 6. Should all be clear then hopefully.
Saw the woman I saw last time who is living in tent sitting in the rain and cold so we popped into Dunelm got her a hot cuppa and a chocolate eclair she said she had already has a sandwich bought for her.

House work done shower had about to have a coffee and a film.

Daughter will love Alexa we have echo the smaller one Michael and his colleagues when he worked in London were given them but he already he had Alexa so gave her to us.
Sometimes she will but in on a conversation or the tele which is quite amusing.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-09-2018, 01:20 PM
Hi Kazz, Don't think it would work for Tyto as he is a full coated dog. Staffs and greyhounds don't have lots of fur round their necks. Also he doesn't wear any collars indoors. Flattens the coat to much. Thanks for the thought though. He seems better now. I read up a bit more about the meds that he is on and apparently when given they take a couple of hours to kick in properly over the day. Amazing what I find out when pushed to find out.
Sun is now out and really warm. Beautiful blue sky to. bfn.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-09-2018, 02:26 PM
Brenda, you can get magnetic dog beds... I use magnetic collars with mine
Sun is shining...red hot indoors, but windy outside
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-09-2018, 05:36 PM
just incase you are all wondring what to watch Suffragette is on film 4 ch.15 Hope its good. 6.40 it starts.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-09-2018, 05:48 PM
Awww, I am off out Brenda, hope you enjoy it
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2