Our sister sites
Our sister sites
december
New Member!
Female 

11-10-2017, 11:38 PM

Hello :)

Hi there! I’m new to the forums.

My mum owns a toy poodle x coton de tulear cross (they are called everything from pootons to cotonoodles to cotonpoos, I still don’t know which is the most used tbh.) My icon is her a week after we got her, she is much bigger now and her fur has lightened a lot.
Bonnie is 5 months old and I love her
She’s the first dog ever in our household.
Since I have been helping out a lot and thoroughly involved, my family are happy for me to get my own puppy some time next year... I kinda have my heart set on getting a chihuahua

Since we are learning new things with Bonnie every day, but no doubt I’ll have some questions at some point!

Nice to meet you all!
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

12-10-2017, 07:31 AM
Originally Posted by december View Post
Hi there! I’m new to the forums.

My mum owns a toy poodle x coton de tulear cross (they are called everything from pootons to cotonoodles to cotonpoos, I still don’t know which is the most used tbh.) My icon is her a week after we got her, she is much bigger now and her fur has lightened a lot.
Bonnie is 5 months old and I love her
She’s the first dog ever in our household.
Since I have been helping out a lot and thoroughly involved, my family are happy for me to get my own puppy some time next year... I kinda have my heart set on getting a chihuahua

Since we are learning new things with Bonnie every day, but no doubt I’ll have some questions at some point!

Nice to meet you all!
Welcome December!
Interesting mix you and your mum have.
Good luck with the chihuahua.Somebody near to us has one. It has attacked my dog, Max. Max just grins and strolls on. But then, at 80 pounds, he is just a bit bigger. And this is is little Pablo biting my dog's tail. You can see how aggravated he isn't.....

Bobble
Dogsey Senior
Female 

05-11-2017, 11:38 AM
A belated welcome - I've had trouble logging in!