Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-11-2016, 07:38 AM

Daily Thread, Wednesday, 30th November

Good Morning all, well that's it the last day of November, My word is was a cold one last night. Amber is keen to get away early this morning. Not looking forward to it as my legs are so bad at the moment. Obviously do not like this weather.

Lynn, will Mark do anything about going to Milton Keynes? Depends I guess what they are like there. Hope Gill isn't too bad after her new chemo.

Besoeker lovely photos of where you walk Max.

Griff, I hope you are still improving.

June, glad you got your heat lamps sorted. Hope your back is better today.

Hope everyone else is ok, take care and have a good day everyone and stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-11-2016, 07:47 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow.
Not stuck my head out of the door yet so couldn't say what the weather is like. I have a suspicion if last night is anything to go by it is going to be cold again.

No Moyra Mark will not be doing anything about Mk we looked up the distance and it is an hour and a half away for most likely temp work. He would rather travel that distance to Essex for a permanent job and being able to move back to Essex.
We have some jobs here he could do so would pay him but he is very reluctant to take any money from us as he is getting free bed and board. We will have to work on that I think.

June hope the back is easier today and that everyone else is well and all four legged friends to.

Harvey I usually shop on the industrial side of Kings Lynn but the town centre does have a lot of shops to. i must drive it myself one day in the town centre as of yet I haven't as it's a bit confusing.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-11-2016, 08:00 AM
Good morning Moyra, Lynn and all who follow

Take care when out Moyra

Dont blame Mark not travelling that far its not worth it. Hope he gets a permanent job soon. If he wont take the money can you put it into his account?

Very white here this morning so it will be gloves on for walking. Off to tip again this morning and then into town to pay bills. My dear friend is here this afternoon and she is insisting on paying for the turkey for Christmas I keep say no as I invited her so don't expect to be paid. Also have to be chauffeur today to and from local statin for son.

Have a good day and stay safe.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-11-2016, 08:02 AM
Morning Sue. Yes we could good idea we have his bank details.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

30-11-2016, 08:31 AM

One I took some time ago

Good mooning all
AS usual Sue has said about all there is except I am still wondering if I get my driving licence back. Might get some more leaves out of the back garden when it warms up a bit.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-11-2016, 08:54 AM
Morning all. Sue you beat me to it I was going to suggest that to. Morning all. Moyra how about some of those tights that help the circulation in the legs. You could just use them for walking Amber. Sun is shining here and been out for a wander. It was chilly so must search out my gloves. I have a problem with gloves as my hands are wierd so have to where mittens. Mind you all gloves are a pain when you have to pick up poo. Have a good day all.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-11-2016, 09:22 AM
Good morning all.
Brrrrr still just 1c here on the English Riviera, the sun is shining though
I'm going to do some baking today to keep myself warm.
Hope you all have a good day.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-11-2016, 09:26 AM
Brenda, am wearing thermal long janes so would find it hard wearing tights as well. I agree what you say about gloves and mittens consequently my fingers were quite numb by the time I finished walking Amber.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-11-2016, 09:29 AM
Just cross posted with you Jenny, good idea cooking will soon warm you up!
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

30-11-2016, 01:32 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
i must drive it myself one day in the town centre as of yet I haven't as it's a bit confusing.
Yes that made me smile as I say that all the time with the traffic control schemes that pop up in towns these days. I just can't see the logic of them.

Today was a good example, went to Rougham to visit a carpet place. Got to within half a mile and suddenly road closed I cursed because the only other way to get to the place was a long detour via Bury St. Edmunds, apparently it's all associated with the huge housing development on the East of BSE.

Getting to dislike driving these days..............oh gawd must be getting old
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >