View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
kobebear
Dogsey Senior
Female 

01-03-2010, 10:04 AM
We are going on Saturday looking forward to it as didnt go last year.
perrodeagua
Dogsey Senior
Female 

01-03-2010, 01:58 PM
THere on Sunday with my youngest Spanish. Proud of the owner of one of my dogs who is a member of the Irish Obedience team.
Razcox
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-03-2010, 03:29 PM
We may be going to this on Saturday/Sunday, would love to go working day but as its a thursday cant wing it with work
cornishmals
Dogsey Junior
Female 

02-03-2010, 08:20 AM
I am showing Kezzie on Thursday and doing my first stint with Discovery Dogs with Kezzie and Oggie on Sunday.
Freyja
Dogsey Senior
Female 

02-03-2010, 07:40 PM
I now have a problem with Crufts. My OH hit the kerb when driving my car int he snow the other week. I don't have the money to get it fixed. But have priced up the cost of a train ticket and its a direct train no changes. So may just take Owen and leave Button at home. It would mean that I would miss my favourite part which is walking round the lake from the car park.
hotratz
New Member!
Male 

02-03-2010, 09:42 PM
I'll be there for the day on Thursday to see the Russian Black Terriers

Unfortunately my Russkiy Toys although recognised with FCI and registered here with the Irish Kennel Club aren't recognised by the KC in the UK so there won't be any in crufts :'(

Findley
Dogsey Junior
Female 

02-03-2010, 11:14 PM
Originally Posted by Freyja View Post
I now have a problem with Crufts. My OH hit the kerb when driving my car int he snow the other week. I don't have the money to get it fixed. But have priced up the cost of a train ticket and its a direct train no changes. So may just take Owen and leave Button at home. It would mean that I would miss my favourite part which is walking round the lake from the car park.
Is there nobody your way who can give you a lift? It seems a shame to miss out. I am sorry I do not live your way otherwise we could have squished you and the dogs in the car somewhere. Good luck.
Freyja
Dogsey Senior
Female 

03-03-2010, 07:51 AM
Originally Posted by Findley View Post
Is there nobody your way who can give you a lift? It seems a shame to miss out. I am sorry I do not live your way otherwise we could have squished you and the dogs in the car somewhere. Good luck.
Thanks for that. There are people that I know that are going down but they are not showing so are not going till later. The problem is Owen is in veteran which is the first class so I need to be there early. I am hoping we may be able to get the car fixed in time if not OH will take me to the station for 6am and I can get the train with Owen it is £21.40 for a return ticket. I have already checked on that but it will be a last resort and I would have to leave Button at home as she wouldn't cope with a train journey. Owen would love it all the attention.
border pop
Dogsey Senior
Female 

03-03-2010, 09:33 PM
Originally Posted by Wheaten mad View Post
Ahh I though so I'm the one with the long red hair and the naughty Wheaten called Dolly
Hi , will try and get some made for Crufts
Page 13 of 13 « First < 3 10 11 12 13