Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-08-2018, 06:40 PM
Evening all
Lynn, I think this might be better for you as it doesn't need decorating and has no chain
Went over to Steve's, there was a fun day on the fields behind his house so we went for a look, he ended up eating lentil daal and rice....for free! There were cakes, tea pop etc all free, the flyer said plants...so I went armed with my bag and came home with...... nothing lol, nevermind...got me away from here for a bit
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-08-2018, 08:23 PM
Good evening all.

All I've done today apart from our normal walk is sort an old batch of paper out and done a bit of washing. OH has been refurbing my favouritist bench and it's now in bits. He had better be able to put it back together again or he will be in the bad books for years.

Lynn, I like that bungalow much better than the one you previously offered on. Better layout and it sounds like a lovely location.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-08-2018, 08:53 PM
Lol Chris, if he can't you can always use bits of the bench as his grave marker lol. That's one thing I am o.k with, taking things to bits and rebuilding them
I am sooooooo bored,was looking forward to having the place to myself and all I have had is my mum having a go at my dad..... again, so much so that I actually invited him to come with me and Steve today! He declined and I ended up rushing back incase she was having another go at him. I really have no idea what's up with her, she has always been a pain but over the past year or so she is so much worse
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-08-2018, 10:31 PM
. He's pretty good at DIY, but that is MY bench so he'd better be better than good lol.

How old is your mum, Kelly? Could it be the dreaded change that has made her grumpy this past year or so?
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2