Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-08-2018, 05:50 AM

Daily Thread, Monday, 13th August.

Good morning everyone. I hope you and your four legged friends are all in fine fettle.

Sky is black as thunder here this morning and I have to have three teeth removed at the dentist at 10.00 a.m.

Have a good day all stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-08-2018, 06:02 AM
Morning Moyra and all to come later. Good Luck at the dentist Moyra. You are braver than me. Still looking for a shed. Who would have thought it would be so hard to find one and get it installed. Oh well back to the search. Tyto ok but still puffing despite the weather being cooler. Maybe it is the uncertainty of whether we will get thunder? Don't think it is forecast but it is very overcast here and not cold. bfn.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-08-2018, 06:37 AM
Morning Brenda, Good job, I looked my Dentist appointment is not until tomorrow at 10.00 am! Wonder why I am always getting it wrong.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-08-2018, 08:11 AM
Good morning Moyra, Brenda and all who follow

Think you just want it over and done with Moyra that's why you got the day mixed up. Good luck for tomorrow

Hope Tyto feels better shortly Brenda.

Oh dear Griff not nice for your neighbour I would have thought that was criminal damage but lucky you have them on camera. Poor man will no doubt have to pay for it all again to be done.

Was pouring when I got up but has now stopped so Teazle has had her walk. Becoming overcast again so no doubt more rain to come. I was going to give the lawn a trim but that is now on hold for a couple of days.

Hope all two and four legged are keeping well

Have a good day and stay safe.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-08-2018, 10:12 AM
Morning all
Sue yes...I am the only house with CCTV and luckily it was all working! Managed to put the footage on a memory stick for him...I lost the instructions but managed it
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-08-2018, 10:14 AM
Brenda, mine get a bit odd when we are going to have a storm... hopefully that's what's troubling Tyto
Moyra...glad you realised before going to the dentist
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-08-2018, 11:26 AM
Afternoon Moyra, brenda, Sue, griff and all to follow.

Sun shining here now has been raining and black and we did wonder if we would get a storm to. Luckily we haven't so far anyway.
Popped out for some breakfast on the way to dropping more paperwork off to agent to be delivered to solicitor.
Had a call telling us we can do a second viewing tomorrow on the bungalow so will go armed with measurements of my dresser and tape measure and also to take a look at the space we will have to put a conservatory on. Waiting for agent to get back from lunch to confirm a time.

brenda hope Tyto is a little more settled.
Moyra glad you didn't turn up at the dentist a day early.
Sue our lawn could do with a tidy to but to wet at the moment.
griff well done remembering how to do the footage onto the memory stick.
Harvey hope Casey is doing ok.

Having a cold drink then changing then some work to be don.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-08-2018, 11:45 AM
Lynn, so pleased you finally have a day for a second viewing
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-08-2018, 12:09 PM
Why do companies that say a time not keep to it? Makes me wonder sometimes ,when I am sure years ago people kept to the times promised.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

13-08-2018, 12:42 PM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
Why do companies that say a time not keep to it? Makes me wonder sometimes ,when I am sure years ago people kept to the times promised.

It's so annoying, I think it's partly down to more work than they can handle and they are not brought up to be up front and admit it to a potential customer. What we need is a good old fashioned RECESION

As suggested above Tyto might be sensing a thunder storm on the way, I do beleive now that they can sense changes in atmosphere and pressure which are things that come befoe a storm.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >