Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-07-2018, 07:47 AM

Daily Thread, Tuesday, 31st July.

Good morning all, another month gone! Hope you and your four legged friends are all fit and well.

Lynn, Good luck if you are viewing today, hope Dillon is well.

Chris, hope Gary is ok now, he's one hell of a worry for you.

Harvey, hope Casey is ok and Griff hope Kota is doing ok, is the lump going down?

Sue, Barry and anyone else I have overlooked hope you are all ok.

Have a good day all, stay cool, take care, and stay safe and well. God bless.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-07-2018, 08:01 AM
Morning Moyra, not quite just today to go. Then August will fly by as it usually does when the kids are on holiday. Hope all is going well with the hunt for a place to move to Lynn. Griff hope the fencing has been completed. Have a good day all.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

31-07-2018, 08:10 AM
Morning Moyra, brenda and all to follow.

Dillon well thank you Moyra. Hope amber is to,
Viewing the bungalow that backs onto the nature reserve at 11.30 this morning. D.day today this one or the one we viewed Sunday that we liked. Offer will be being made on one or the other.
I can imagine the estate agents jumping and whooping for joy when we inform them we have offered on somewhere.

After that we are popping in to see Mark he has a day off today.

brenda hope Tyto is doing ok.

Hoping everyone and all four legged friends are well to.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-07-2018, 09:36 AM
Good morning Moyra, Brenda Lynn and all who follow

Good luck with the house viewing and any offers you make. enjoy your visit with Mark too.

How is Tyto doing Brenda?

Hope Gary is ok today Chris.

Up early and out with Teazle then into town. Managed to find 3 jumpers I like all in the sale so now a happy bunny

Hope all are keeping well

Have a good day and stay safe.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-07-2018, 10:37 AM
Thanks for asking Sue. He seems to be ok. Just the occasional scrape of a back leg when brain doesn't quite communicate. He puffs a lot when the weather is humid. But then don't we all. bg!! Where did you find your jumpers.? Could do with some for the coming winter. Good luck Lynn with the properties. Chris hope you are ok.and your family. Off to dead head some roses. They have recovered well but now that they say the weather is going to warm up I bet they shrivel again. Never mind they will recover I am sure. Have a good afternoon everyone.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-07-2018, 10:42 AM
I found them in Edinburgh Woollen mills. They aren't thick thick ones but as I wear a long sleeved polo cotton jumper underneath during the winter will be warm enough for me.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-07-2018, 12:05 PM
Afternoon all, been for lunch after a wast d trip to Steve's works!
Moyra, the lump isn't going down but it's not cancerous so I can live with that.
Lynn... hope you love the property
Brenda, not sure if you are near a Primark but they had all their winter stuff in...I went to buy a summer dress lol
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-07-2018, 12:54 PM
Afternoon all.

Gary recovered well from the latest fit and went out with us this morning and did his shopping. It usually takes him 3 or 4 days to recover, but he's done well this time.

Beautiful morning weather-wise. Lovely cooling breeze that made it only just tee-shirt weather. Lovely jubley - so great to walk about and not melt or on the other extreme get wet through

Hope the viewing wen't well Lynn and that all ailing four leggers are doing ok (two leggers two of course) x
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

31-07-2018, 03:53 PM
Hello everyone sorry there were wasted trips and glad to hear Tyto and Gary doing well.

Bungalow was small and so was the back garden plenty of parking though (off road). Also needed a lot of work. Most gorgeous view however over the nature reserve. Bungalow felt very claustrophobic.

So we decided it is going to be this one and have out in an offer and waiting to see if accepted and of course there is the other buyer who made an offer 6 weeks ago but is going nowhere very fast so that is why it is back on the market.
We did a detour after leaving Mark and are happy with the outlook of the bungalow and the walks we can do with Dillon we can always as we do sometimes now pop him in the van and take him to the parks and to the new nature reserve we found only about 1/2 hour away.

https://www.rightmove.co.uk/property...-70848137.html

We are going to keep looking online incase we need a reserve.

Had a lovely couple of hours with Mark to.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-07-2018, 04:46 PM
That does look nice Lynn
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >