Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-07-2018, 07:32 AM

Daily Thread Saturday 28th July

Good morning everyone

Fingers crossed for your house viewing today Lynn

Hope brother enjoys his birthday Griff and whilst he is there he could shift the paving etc for you

Well so much for the rain. A few large drops about 6.30 pm yesterday evening and a bit overnight which left a few puddles in the road but it didn't even wet the earth. The sun is now out and the sky does not look like it will rain. Very breezy though it is still very warm

Hope all tow and four legged are keeping well

Have a good day and stay safe.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-07-2018, 08:01 AM
Good morning Sue and all to follow. It has been raining here and feels a lot fresher. What a relief.

Have a good day all, stay cool and above all safe and well. God bless.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-07-2018, 11:53 AM
Blooming windy here, brothers coming up today.. just a short visit thankfully
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-07-2018, 12:01 PM
Good afternoon all.

The thunderstorms yesterday went on for over 5 hours - the longest I've ever known. Cloud bursts, large hailstones, gales and still very, very hot, it was a nightmare. There are quite a few trees down and a lot of the caravan sites are very, very wet.

However, it's beautiful today. A lovely strong breeze and sunshine so a nice refreshing walk for a change. We all loved it .

Good luck with the viewings today Lynn. I hope one of them floats your boat
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-07-2018, 01:21 PM
Afternoon everyone.
First house ok nice dining room and garden stairs at top bit weird very small square for a landing with two steps into bedrooms either side. Gorden says he can do the stairs so they would work better.
Nice size 3rd bedroom to put in an en-suite and use as an office to.
Would need to jiggle fence and shed to make more parking but doable. Bungalow second viewing to be honest I think punching above their weight for what they really want. We won't be seriously considering it.
Then the one we are really interested in got there an another couple waiting to view to. Anyway no one turned up after several phone calls from both viewers turns out vendor is in but ill and daughter let her down for the time so we waited an hour and have rearranged to go back for 5. Other viewers were saying there has been a lot of interest.
Also just seen one a bungalow come back on market with a different agent. We are viewing tomorrow. Apparently he still has an offer he has accepted but nothing is moving so if someone comes up with the right offer and can proceed quickly he will continue with them and stop the other one going ahead.
Agent who showed us around the house and the first bungalow and is our agent says valuation survey would be done Wednesday if we can be around.

griff hope all goes well with brothers visit.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-07-2018, 01:47 PM
Sounds hopeful Lynn, Will keep fingers crossed for you.

Changed my sheets and washed them along with some other white washing only to find that because I overfilled the machine dirty marks have come off the rubber. Will have to runs some bleach through it I guess but Ambers blankets are in there at he moment. Run out of line space under the gazebos so will have to put the whirley gig up on the lawn for her blankets and just hope the birds stay away!
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-07-2018, 01:50 PM
On the up viewing wise then
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-07-2018, 02:08 PM
Sounds good Lynn
That's annoying Moyra...I have nothing that's white label l..well 2tshirts as I can't stay clean
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-07-2018, 02:28 PM
Just seen a bungalow come up on the market Beck row Suffolk. No further away from Mark than we already are and half hour to vet and brother.
Backs onto a nature reserve. Tried booking a viewing so will have to ring Monday for Tuesday we have agreed to wait around Monday a parcel of expensive bits that should of turned up before they left for France and hasn't so we said they could change delivery for here Monday.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-07-2018, 04:47 PM
Well the bungalow we tried to view in the week and vendor not there daughter had baby overnight, then rearranged for 12pm today plus another couple to vendor not there. Call back from agent eventually after enquiries stating she was ill and in the bungalow hooked up to tubes and daughter was meant to let us in and let her down, so rearranged for us and the other couple for 5pm get there and the other couple get a message viewing rearranged for Monday 2pm.
He phoned the agent back online agent and said lets forget it and we have said similar via email.

More to this sale than meets the eye. I now think it is a partnership split and she doesn't want to sell is looking like she is making the effort and quite possibly all she is saying about babies and illness is fabricated.
Wasted time and petrol good job it is only about 10 mins away.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >