Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-01-2017, 06:52 AM

Daily Thread Monday 16th January

Good morning everyone

Pleased Lauryn had a good birthday weekend.

You know you love an upside down house whilst looking after the girls Eileen you wouldn't have it any other way

Hope all poorlies feel a lot better today.

Another week of taxi service Dont know how many days could be just two. Not raining when I put my head out the door but very damp.

Have a good day and stay safe.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-01-2017, 07:34 AM
Morning Sue and all who follow.
Raining here today again.
Hoping not to much taxying service this week for you Sue.

Hope everyone who has or had the lurgy is feeling better today and that all four legged friends are well.

Up at 4 couldn't sleep and Gorden needed to leave by 6.30.
Well this latest episode has tipped me to the point of asking when he has some time off so I can go and stay away for a few days and think about this whole situation.
If I can or want to carry on with it, not sure what I will do if my decision is I don't but really need a break from this house this village and all the problems it seems to bring.
Today he has gone off to work and a life I am left with yet another problem not even mine to be honest and left to sort it if I can. Not sure I can take much more of it all.
I fear I have reached my breaking point.
He did say he would not go to work but to be hones just feel I need the space and he wouldn't be able to switch off and spend time just talking and listening he would need to catch up on emails and possibly phone calls and he would be restless as it would be an important meeting he would be missing.
Plus when I do open up we get nowhere nothing changes so it all seems pointless so it's down to me to give him that wake up call and see what he chooses to do or me just to do what I feel is best for me from now on.
What a mess and thanks for listening again.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-01-2017, 07:59 AM
Good morning Sue and Lynn and all to follow. Lynn, you certainly seem to need a break away from that house for a bit.

Have a good day all, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well, God bless.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-01-2017, 08:30 AM
Morning all..

Home from work for 3 nights and its pouring with rain here.

Lynn just a thought but I know exactly what you mean but my thought is have you considered a "Hobby" something you like a group painting/reading group/gardening club/knit and natter/dog training/reading in schools/volunteer dinner lady/admin for something/photography/astrology/rock climbing/absailing/flying lessons/swimming (any form) college course/family history course/ something that gave you an outlet for YOU rather than the family fixer.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-01-2017, 08:38 AM
I have Kazz not much going on round here and I cannot seem to set my mind to much believe it or not with all things keep going wrong I get very little time for myself.
I need my friends and sister nearby for when I do have time and my mind does not settle here as said so much to do in here so I can get shot.
It's more deep seated than that to my marriage isn't a marriage anymore in my eyes Gorden is hardly here and when he is here it is not like it was we have grown poles apart. Or I have grown away form him. That is what I have to sort in my head do I want to try to put my energy into sorting it can I sort it ? Do I want to sort it ? Have I got the energy to sort it ?
A lot has to change to even start getting back on track and at the moment nothing is working out to be able to concentrate on that part of my life.

I know I'm not depressed I have been so low with depression that I know that feeling and this isn't depression this is me questioning my life and the years I have left do I want to continue feeling this miserable and unhappy ? I have no idea what I will do if I decide to call it quits and end my life with Gorden but I do know I cannot continue feeling this miserable about everything. So either we both have to make drastic changes no idea how that would work either or I have to cut my ties to him marriage wise anyway and find another way out of this.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-01-2017, 11:04 AM
Lynn, you are right, it is you who is stuck there dealing with stuff day after day, you have been removed from your family, friends and old life and dumped in a place you hate, i think that either you and Gorden need some proper alone time together where you actually get away from the house...and no offence meant here, the family and their problems so you can solely concentrate on you 2 or you need a break away yourself, i do think it is the constant problems thrown up by the house and then all this car stuff too that is making you feel so miserable...i mean it isn't like you actually chose to live there really..you did it out of necessity. I really hope you find the answers to your questions ((hugs))
Mum and dad are on their way back...they were up saddleworth yesterday, went up one side and back down the other? no clue what on earth they were on about as not been up there myself Lol i had described how lord gord had said he was like a james roberston justice look a like so she had her eyes peeled...she didn't spot him Lol
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-01-2017, 11:19 AM
Oh dear Lynn, you are in a mess and I feel so sorry for you
Would, what you are suggesting be a wake up call for Gorden?
Could you stay with your sister for a short time?
Oh I don't know you are in such a predicament.
I can't remember now why you moved to where you are now. It obviously not helped anything, just made every thing worse. I hope you both are able to sort it out soon, hugs to you xx
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-01-2017, 12:43 PM
Hi all,
Massive hugs to you Lynn, I really do hope you get some kind of answers that you need. I think time away is a great idea, ((((hugs)))
Well not done much at all but I'm at work later. Weather wise it's been miserable today
I think LG been hiding from them Griff
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-01-2017, 01:03 PM
Thanks all for the support.
Beth knocked earlier and came in for coffee she is stressed to different stuff to me. We are off out tomorrow for lunch we can be hysterical together.
Nippy Jen financial Gorden being made redundant and by the time a decent job came along we were in dire financial straits. Moved to be mortgage free only option.
Unfortunately Northwards from Essex was the only option.
Mandy I haven't done a thing either really must get going at least I haven't got to get out to work.

After Beth left popped down the garden to try Gorden's car it started first time.
Left it running Mark said phoine Austen and if he can look at it I will follow and bring you back..It is now with Austen and Alex it went like a bomb on the way there.
Austen is thinking loose connection if he wiggled it and it went and has sat overnight and started no problems this morning.
Hopefully an easy fix and cheap.

Wouldn't it of been funny griff if mum and dad had come across LG.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-01-2017, 01:31 PM
I think you are right Mandy...he must have been hiding
Lynn, have a good lunch tomorrow, hope the car is easily fixed
Lol mum said if she had seen anyone she suspected could be LG she would have gone up and said"are you lord gord" lol...nutter
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »