Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

31-03-2016, 04:58 PM

Chasing up ligo electronics

I placed an order with ligo electronics and on their website they claimed an account is setup when an order is placed, and the return confirmation email contains a password. Sounds great doesn't it? What they have overlooked is if you pay by credit/debit card through someone like Paypal you have not paid directly to them.

By not paying direct as I mentioned the return email confirmation does not have a password attached

So no direct account has been set up so having a box on their web site saying " your account" is pointless. I think the programmer who set up their web pages needs a kick up the backside.
There should also be a box saying " set up account" which has been overlooked

I did email them about this oversite and to their credit they responded straight away but did have to explain the error for a second time to get a password to go with my email address