View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Snorri the Priest
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

23-07-2005, 04:23 PM
I have a Kodak (CX7430) and have been using it since late February with no problems at all. It has run for 4 months on one set of rechargeable batteries (2300MAH). It has had a 256Meg card added, and gives me around 200 images at "best quality" - several of its products are posted here on DW. I prefer my standard SLR (Pentax P50) for its increased flexibility, but it won't fit on my belt the way the Kodak does. The Kodak software is a bit disappointing, but I have a Mac iBook, which, having iPhoto installed, doesn't need the Kodak software anyway - it will read any digi camera, regardless of make.

I quite like the Konica-Minolta Z3, very advanced, but maybe a bit expensive?

My Kodak copes very well with low light levels, too, I was pleasantly surprised by its performance!

Not too bad for a "point and shoot" (or "Fire and forget"!)

Snorri
(No danger to David Bailey)
Louie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-07-2005, 05:45 PM
Originally Posted by gigi
definately don't get the mini MJU.
Have a look at the others that i told u and let me know otherwise i will look more into it.
Hi Franc1986, gigi was referring to my hubbies big hands .
Thanks for the info on the other cameras, we,re still undecided and are still looking, going to have a look at your recommendations as well.
Snorrie, great pics , we haven,t had any problems with our kodak either but have heard of some people that have had. knowing our luck though if we get another one something will go wrong with that. Thanks for your input will let you all know what we get
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2