View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

25-05-2019, 08:48 PM
Griff - "He is going to get hold of his dad and hopefully his dad will give a statement stating the drive way has always been parked on"

This is exactly the type of thing you need, I hope he'll get back to you.

Sorry I missed about the verbals from next door, you don't need that, and as mentioned above it is an offence, I am loosing faith in the Police now, always seem to be passing the buck.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-05-2019, 09:22 PM
When the police came out they were basically blaming me and my dad...they said they weren't going to do anything as it was my word against his!
It was nice of Graham to come over, he is really poorly with a thing like me, he keeps plodding on Just like me. He said it was ashame his dad wasn't still next door as they wouldn't have lasted 5 minutes... between the 3 houses, they would have been sorted. I have a really soft spot for his family as they were great with me when I was growing up and wanted to be a mechanic.. Graham's dad used to take me to car shows, would let me mess with his Camaro and talk to me about motorbikes. I went and looked at their garden as I was watering the garden...they have pushed shingle over where the boundary was... doesn't matter as I have a photo from 33 years ago with me as a kid next to the same fence...dead in line with the porch, plus the photos of the day our fence went up and a neighbours existing fence from the developer...bang on the boundary. I think after being up for nights I have solved all problems and between the neighbour... decent side, us and solicitors it will all be fixed, plus I think gray will give me a statement, maybe his dad and someone else who has been on the estate for a lot longer than most
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3