Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-10-2021, 09:34 AM

Daily Thread Friday 22nd October

Good morning everyone

Poor you Chris not the news you wished to hear about your eyes. Hope you get an appointment with your doctor about your headaches.

Hope you had a better night with Dillon Lynn

Lovely morning here. There was a frost when I went out with Teazle. I didn't think it was going to be cold enough for that so soon.

Been in the garden again for an hour and got two beds tidied. Now will have to wait for the summons from BT to whip over to Ben's for his fibre broadband to be installed.

Hope all are well. Take care
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-10-2021, 09:42 AM
Morning Sue, hope bt get in touch with you quickly
Mum had to cancel her covid jab.... she's got the lurgy! Sent her away to bed with her germs lol. She said she had changed the Tesco delivery to between 3&4....Tesco arrived at 9.30 so I ended up dealing with the 2 dogs, packing the shopping and hoping that my mobile mechanic wouldn't come at the same time to pick up our xjs, thankfully no substitutions because if I had taken them...It would be wrong, if I sent it away...it would be wrong!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-10-2021, 10:23 AM
Morning Sue, griff and all to follow.
Windy and cold here but no frost yet. First lot of washing out blowing in the wind.
Dillon wke around midnight then settled till 5'ish then outside for a bit to sleep then back in to settle till around 7 when Gorden got up I stayed asleep on the sofa till 7.30. Melatonin was definitely the culprit the other night, but whatever we do seems he cannot go through the whole night without one of us sleeping in the same room as him.
This can be anytime from midnight to 2 am or 4' ish.

Sue hope the Bt engineer is at Ben's and it's another job ticked off your list.
griff oh dear glad there were no substitutions. Hope mum recovers soon.
Chris sorry to hear life is difficult health wise. Hugs.
Kazz I read about the Queen. She has and is doing extremely well given her age and sill working.
Bit of a worry though reading the report.

Stay safe everyone.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-10-2021, 12:39 PM
Good Dillon let you both have a decent amount of sleep

Hope mum soon recovers Kelly

Well, no BT. Ben got a text message to say now coming on the 9th November no reason why today was cancelled at short notice. Good thing he isn't waiting urgently to get it installed.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-10-2021, 01:03 PM
Not good Sue but like you say good job he doesn't need now for work etc.,
Bit more notice would of been nice.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-10-2021, 01:28 PM
They will blame covid! I emailed the CEO of national express because I am sick of missing buses due to drivers leaving, they trotted that line out when they called me...covid, isolating blah blah blah, it's nothing to do with covid but everything to do with the fact the hours and pay are crap and the managers treat staff like dirt
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-10-2021, 01:34 PM
Hello all

Feeling rough again, so hope your Mom has not got this Griff.

How terrible to read of the event on the set of the Alec Baldwin film. My heart goes out to the family of Halyna Hutchins and Joel Souza, and all involved.

Take care all catch you laters
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-10-2021, 02:24 PM
Oh no Kazz and after you were beginning to feel better. Get well soon.
Yes I read that article about Alec Baldwin and the awful accident.
So sad for all concerned.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-10-2021, 02:32 PM
Thanks Kazz, if she's given it to me...I will go nuts!!! Hope you get on the right path soon.
Yes ..I read that, somebody obviously hasn't done their job right and sadly it has gone horribly wrong
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-10-2021, 02:39 PM
Well antibiotics finished this week so hoping this is s lapse as my system goes back into "normal" mode. Blinking horrible thing .

Griff its going round, hope this does not add to your Mom's worry about ending up back in hospital.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >