Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-10-2021, 06:43 AM

Daily Thread, Thursday, 21st October, 2021

Good Morning everyone, On Antibiotics and taking lots of honey and lemon so am beginning to feel a bit better. I hope you and your doggies are all ok.

Kelly, I wish you better and Lynn hope Dillon let you have a better night last night.

Take care all and stay safe and well, God bless.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-10-2021, 07:37 AM
Moyra, I hope the antibiotics do the trick for you
Got my covid booster today.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-10-2021, 09:19 AM
Good morning Moyra, Kelly nd all who follow

Pleased the antibiotics seem to be working and hope you will soon feel well again Moyra

Good luck with the booster Kelly

Glad the funeral went as well and it could and hope Michael will be ok.

Hope the physio helps your neck Chris.

Heavy rain overnight but now dry and bright. Have done an hour's gardening so now coffee time

Hope all are well. Take care
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-10-2021, 01:10 PM
Afternoon everyone.
Paul and Diane other brother and wife popped in at 10 am for coffee and Michael who we invited but he wasn't sure rang and said if still ok he would in around 12.
So him and Paul and Diane overlapped for a short while and Michael has not long left to go and do some shopping we were so pleased he decided to come over.
He has also agreed to meet us Saturday for coffee at a garden centre near to him that will get him out as a Saturday was the day Margaret died so to get him out and distracted for a couple of hours at the moment is good.
Dillon slept till 4.30 am today then outside for an hour then back in and settled with Gorden till I got up around 7.00 am.

Moyra glad you are beginning to feel a little better.
Chris hope the physio works for you.
Great griff glad you have had the booster we will go for ours when the time comes.
Kazz hope you feeling 100% now.
Well done Sue hope you enjoyed the coffee.

Stay safe everyone.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-10-2021, 01:19 PM
Just been stabbed....you still have to wait 15 minutes, it's done now.... hopefully this time I get some antibodies!!!
Lynn, glad Michael came over
Sue.,...pleased you are having some you time!
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-10-2021, 06:00 PM
Good evening all

Opticians today. Not good news. Referred to hospital as my eyes are really deteriorating now

She also went mad re the headaches and said I must see a doctor and will be saying so in a letter to them.

I think I'm falling apart at the seams
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-10-2021, 06:55 PM
Awwww no Chris, I am sorry....I hope they will be able to do something for your eyes
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-10-2021, 07:31 PM
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Good evening all

Opticians today. Not good news. Referred to hospital as my eyes are really deteriorating now

She also went mad re the headaches and said I must see a doctor and will be saying so in a letter to them.

I think I'm falling apart at the seams
Aww Chris. Hope you get the appointment soon, have they refused to see you at the Doc's?

Is the sight issue compounded by your cataracts?
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-10-2021, 07:33 PM
Oh sorry Chris the opticians didn't go so well.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-10-2021, 08:31 PM
It's a convoluted story.

Respiratory annual review - mentioned continuous headache with the flash type pain in the side now and then. The nurse referred me to physio so not seen a doctor.

The eyes, it's macular degeneration. Had it a few years but it has always been dry. A few weeks ago I started getting wobbly lines in my left eye and my eyesight has really deteriorated in both. Optician has confirmed that left eye has definitely changed to wet and right eye she can't be sure

There is no cure, but injections can hold it. I don't know if I can tolerate the injections (in the eyes which is a nightmare in itself) as I'm very needle phobic
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >