View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-10-2021, 04:43 PM
I guess you know your mum best griff. If she is meeting a friend out maybe she isn't as fragile as we are thinking.

Yes it was very sad she wasn't old old either maybe late 50's. I often wondered if her husband did or said something that day and it was the last straw to break the camel's back, I know a couple of times I have felt like just taking off in the past but mine was the menopause and depression maybe that was her problem.
Sad thing was she wouldn't tell she refused having her hair taken down and washed so whatever it was it ruined her life and her husbands.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-10-2021, 06:39 PM
Border collie, Grey Merle 11 weeks called Opal.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-10-2021, 07:11 PM
Bet she is very pretty brenda. Lovely name.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-10-2021, 07:47 PM
Good evening all. We were lucky and dodged the rain again this morning.

Just about got Christmas sorted now except Gary wants a camera which is easy and has a very good zoom. Easy peasy I thought, until I saw both Currys and Argos seem to be out here. Looks like I'll have to wait and hope they get more in.

The neck? No idea. Physio tomorrow and if he doesn't come up with anything, I'll try to get a doctor's appointment
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-10-2021, 08:13 PM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
Border collie, Grey Merle 11 weeks called Opal.
How lovely, had to double check a blue merle was what I thought and yeap, bet she's lovely and a cracking name.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-10-2021, 08:15 PM
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Good evening all. We were lucky and dodged the rain again this morning.

Just about got Christmas sorted now except Gary wants a camera which is easy and has a very good zoom. Easy peasy I thought, until I saw both Currys and Argos seem to be out here. Looks like I'll have to wait and hope they get more in.

The neck? No idea. Physio tomorrow and if he doesn't come up with anything, I'll try to get a doctor's appointment
Barry is a camera man so may be able to offer advice on where to buy

Hope you sort your issue out must be bad to not be able to travel in a car.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-10-2021, 09:12 PM
He just needs a simple, automatic point and shoot with a good zoom. Found a few, but unfortunately none in stock at either Currys or Argos.

I think they'll probably get more in before Christmas. If they don't, he'll get the money to save until they have
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-10-2021, 10:05 PM
Lynn, wishing you all the best for tomorrow xx
Chris... likewise you too
Well, I have blown my top Tonight, the daughter next door went out slamming the door badly ( as in my neighbour can hear it)...then had words with her mother and then came back up and slammed the door again, the dogs started barking and I have literally had enough...I am being kept awake with them banging all day and night, anyway, I banged on the wall ( that's their favourite tactic) and the cheeky b*itch banged back soooo, I went round, rung the bell...no answer but I could leave them a "message" ...I did, just said that there was obviously a problem with their front door again judging by all the banging and they should get in touch with the letting agent and get it sorted...or I will do it. Been in touch with my nice neighbour who confirmed that the door banged and then the dogs barked....I will drop a note through the end people's door tomorrow apologising for the barking and shouting ( although they already know why) and we have contacted noise abatement for advice.....we have outlined it begun the night they turned up and that my dad had to go around and ask them to stop banging at 22.40 and things have been progressively getting worse. I am literally done, my last nerve has snapped and if I do time ..I honestly don't care! That House needs knocking down, the ground exorcising and then it being rebuilt
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-10-2021, 11:35 PM
Just spoken to Steve and said I absolutely lost the plot tonight, he was really supportive for a change, said he has no idea what's wrong with that house and that he is amazed I kept my cool for so long. He said that I did well not to flip over the past 15 months and he is honestly taken aback that I didn't do it sooner.... I think had I not realised how much it's affecting me, I might not have reacted but I am living my life walking on eggshells incase my t.v is too loud or my dogs might bark or she will find something else to pick about. I shall await the fall out for tonight but I have decided I am not being walked over anymore!
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2