Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-10-2021, 07:33 AM

Drafty Sunday 17rh October 2021

Morning all. Bit draughty here but still dry although overcast. Hope you all had a good evening/night. Watched a series called Itch on cbbc set in Australia. Very good. I buy most of my clothes from Damart. Usually when I have a discount code or sale stuff. Shoes are from shoezone. Cheapy me. Have a good day peeps. Forgot to say tracked down daughter Melanie, she was in the Grand Canyon area and seeing Antelope Canyon. Shame I can't send you pics to see it. Amazing colour formation.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-10-2021, 08:33 AM
Good morning Brenda and all who follow

Quite bright here. Teazle walked and veg done for lunch. Have given up the hope of getting Ben up early so have resorted to a very early lunch and then drag him to the house with a packed lunch and he can eat his dinner hen we get back.

Plan for today is to clear out the master bedroom, wash the walls and ceiling and give it a coat of emulsion. If time Ben will do the top landing. Family now not come over until January so have a bit longer to gt things done. Hopefully the builders will be finished this week and then the house is ours to work on when we like - by that I mean me going over for a few hours during the week to help things on their way

Hope all are well. Take care.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-10-2021, 09:08 AM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
Morning all. Bit draughty here but still dry although overcast. Hope you all had a good evening/night. Watched a series called Itch on cbbc set in Australia. Very good. I buy most of my clothes from Damart. Usually when I have a discount code or sale stuff. Shoes are from shoezone. Cheapy me. Have a good day peeps. Forgot to say tracked down daughter Melanie, she was in the Grand Canyon area and seeing Antelope Canyon. Shame I can't send you pics to see it. Amazing colour formation.

Good morning Brenda, have a great day.
Wow sounds lovely how is her dog doing the one you had a "worry about"
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-10-2021, 09:13 AM
Originally Posted by Sue L View Post
Good morning Brenda and all who follow

Quite bright here. Teazle walked and veg done for lunch. Have given up the hope of getting Ben up early so have resorted to a very early lunch and then drag him to the house with a packed lunch and he can eat his dinner hen we get back.

Plan for today is to clear out the master bedroom, wash the walls and ceiling and give it a coat of emulsion. If time Ben will do the top landing. Family now not come over until January so have a bit longer to gt things done. Hopefully the builders will be finished this week and then the house is ours to work on when we like - by that I mean me going over for a few hours during the week to help things on their way

Hope all are well. Take care.
Good morning Sue, sounds a plan just a TONGUE IN CHEECK question he does know he is a grown up; I assume he will not be going to live alone.

What's for lunch today then? I hope he realises your son that the "workforce" has a plan of her own
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-10-2021, 10:49 AM
Kazz the findings from the vet were inconclusive what ever that means? But the lump in question will be removed. Thanks for asking.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-10-2021, 01:00 PM
Afternoon everyone.
Bit overcast here to today. We needed to get some more charcoal bonios so we popped over to the pet shop at Peterborough they have a Van Hage garden on the same site so we took Dillon along and popped into Van Hage after the pest shop to get a coffee.
We took a bottle of water and his bowl so he could have a drink to. He is now snoring on the sofa next to me.
Interesting to see if he sleeps better tonight after some mental stimulation on top of his short walk over the park this morning. He was very tired walking the short distance from the pet shop to the garden centre, but last time we took him he couldn't walk from the pet shop to the garden centre we ended up popping him back in the car and going home, so we know the drugs are keeping him going.
He got lots of fuss and compliments as usual.

Kazz you seem to be feeling brighter today and I am pleased to hear that.
Sue hope you got over to the house in time to do more work.
brenda I would hope once the lump is off and sent top the histology department they will be able to find if the lump is anything to wonder about or not. Dillon's spindle cell tumour could not be diagnosed as such till off and tested. All his vet could say before the op was it's a mass.

Hope everyone is keeping safe today.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-10-2021, 01:14 PM
Afternoon all
Sue...you really are very very patient and an awesome mum
Brenda... hoping the lump is benign....I knew Kota's was cancer as it felt different to her usual lumps... infact she has another in the same area and I suspect it's cancerous.....I have an appointment next Tuesday and then she will be getting it removed, we have had to wait until I was certain her spine was much better as I don't want her hurting herself in the vets.
Kazz, you sound much better!
Lynn, hoping the trip out makes Dillon sleep
Just had dinner as I am walking Molly later and don't want it all to be a big rush. Will pop the heating on do the dogs are nice and warm and have done them some baked potato for when I go.... just hope next door Don't start slamming the doors, Pammy has said she's going to say something if she sees her as it's affecting them quite badly now too. I am afraid that if I have to speak to her it won't end well.....she knows her daughter causes a problem but because she has "moods" we all have to put up with it because she can't chastise her
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-10-2021, 01:49 PM
Afternoon griff possibly behaves the way she does as she has never been corrected when a child.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-10-2021, 03:01 PM
Probably Lynn, both my neighbour and myself said our mums would have brained us if we behaved like she does
Currently starting to panic as I have to go and walk Molly.....my nice neighbour knows and is fine and mum just said tell her next door to do one if she says anything lol
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-10-2021, 03:20 PM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
Kazz the findings from the vet were inconclusive what ever that means? But the lump in question will be removed. Thanks for asking.
Well inconclusive is better than positive, removing is a good idea
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >