Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-10-2021, 07:50 AM

Overcast Saturday 16th October

Good morning everyone

Hope you are a lot better today Kazz

Also hope Dillon had a better night for your Lynn. Clothes are really expensive now so avoid buying. I live in jeans like Chris and get mine in Matalan.

Teazle walked and veg done for lunch. Off for flu jab at 10.00 am and then early lunch and over to Ben's to carry on painting. The family are hoping to come over for Christmas so have to get going to finish everything.

Hope all are well. Take care
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-10-2021, 08:24 AM
Good morning Sue and all to follow. Have a good day all and stay safe and well too.

Lynn hope you have had a better night with Dillon, give him a hug from me.

God bless everyone.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-10-2021, 08:52 AM
Morning each and all to come. Sunny here now after deluge at around 9. I have a new mouse for pc and wow what a difference apart from Tesco website being really slow. Have a good day peeps.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-10-2021, 09:33 AM
Morning Sue, Moyra, brenda and all to follow.
Weather not to bad here one lot of washing out another just gone in the machine.
Oh Sue do you know I always forget Matalan we have one in Kings Lynn next door to Asda who have a George.
Mostly use to get my clothes from both when we lived back in Harlow as they were on the doorstep.
I must remember for the future it's no different distance wise. Just a different direction now to the way we go.

Not a brilliant night with Dillon but did get some sleep. Hugs will be duly given Moyra thank you.
Glad you have some sun now brenda.

Stay safe everyone.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-10-2021, 11:28 AM
Well I think I am back on the road to normality. Excellent nights sleep.

Thank you all very much for your best wishes

May potter into the garden today as quite a nice day actually here washing on the line.

Have changed and washed bedding every day while having this. Don't know if it helped but it cannot of done any harm.

But feels tonnes better still go the cough but not as frequent or severe and Yes Brenda have been steaming all through.

Not going to post a lot as trying now I can to move around keeping this chest infection at bay.

So sad and worrying the killing of the MP may he Rest In Peace.

Again people Thank you. Catch you all later have a Happy day all
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-10-2021, 11:41 AM
Good afternoon.

A lovely, sunny morning here. Still winter coat cold though. It's just clouded over now so it looks like we got the best part of the day for our walk.

The flu clinic postponed to next Saturday rather than today. Good job I checked yesterday

Glad you are feeling a bit more in the land of the living Kazz. Chest infections are the worst
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-10-2021, 09:03 PM
Evening all