Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-10-2021, 07:13 AM

Daily Thread, Friday, 8th September, 2021

Good morning all, very overcast and miserable but not too cold thankfully.

I trust all our doggy friends are all ok and you too. Have a good day, take care and stay safe and well. God bless.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-10-2021, 07:56 AM
Good morning Moyra. Hope you are keeping well.

Overcast and a little drizzle whilst our with Teazle. Out this morning to wait for the people to come and template Ben's kitchen worktops. Washer/dryer delivered yesterday so once worktop done and in place the kitchen will be finished except for a fridge/freezer and table which can be added at anytime. The builders hope to be finished within the next two weeks. Then my work begins with the painting. Ben is planning too take a few days off to get as much as possible done in that time.

Good news too for Ben he will be able to go to Brazil for a couple of weeks and hopefully not have to quarantine on his return.

Hope all are well. Take care
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-10-2021, 09:36 AM
Morning all
Early start for me...had to wait for the mechanic to collect the car for mot...passed, thank god...one thing off my list, just spent an hour looking at tyres, got a good price, called my dad..... errrrrmmmm, I want to get all the same!!! Didn't say that when you bloody asked me to look did you??? Not happy at all!!
Just deciding what to do with myself.....mums going for lunch, dad's finishing early..oh joy!!
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-10-2021, 11:26 AM
Hi all I feel much better but apparently look terrible according to the neighbours I have seen this morning taking Gert out ....not said nastily all asking if I am alright, from a safe distance as I would actually.

Well I was doing that myself throat not got razor blades in now just sore; cough still with me but not choking any more don't feel like I have been run over by a herd of buffalo any more either.

Still testing negative.

I have started on a new jar of honey to ease my throat, am not risking throat lozenge's as I start to cough so suddenly I feel I will choke on them hearing quite a few people got this so take care people.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-10-2021, 11:27 AM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Good morning all, very overcast and miserable but not too cold thankfully.

I trust all our doggy friends are all ok and you too. Have a good day, take care and stay safe and well. God bless.

Good morning Moyra hope you are keeping well.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-10-2021, 11:28 AM
Originally Posted by Sue L View Post
Good morning Moyra. Hope you are keeping well.

Overcast and a little drizzle whilst our with Teazle. Out this morning to wait for the people to come and template Ben's kitchen worktops. Washer/dryer delivered yesterday so once worktop done and in place the kitchen will be finished except for a fridge/freezer and table which can be added at anytime. The builders hope to be finished within the next two weeks. Then my work begins with the painting. Ben is planning too take a few days off to get as much as possible done in that time.

Good news too for Ben he will be able to go to Brazil for a couple of weeks and hopefully not have to quarantine on his return.

Hope all are well. Take care
Will they be coming back with him now then Sue.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-10-2021, 11:29 AM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Morning all
Early start for me...had to wait for the mechanic to collect the car for mot...passed, thank god...one thing off my list, just spent an hour looking at tyres, got a good price, called my dad..... errrrrmmmm, I want to get all the same!!! Didn't say that when you bloody asked me to look did you??? Not happy at all!!
Just deciding what to do with myself.....mums going for lunch, dad's finishing early..oh joy!!
Griff your instalments of life make me laugh at times, if you do anything I would get all facts written and signed before you step into the search mode. lol

I would go to bed but that's just how I feel.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-10-2021, 11:31 AM
Chris Hope all is good.
Brenda Any luck with the conkers?
Lynn Simply hugs
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-10-2021, 12:55 PM
Kazz, hope tomorrow sees you much better
Lol ... yeah, that's a good idea, I dread to think how much time I have wasted on people asking me to do/ look at stuff then them not having given me the right information
Bed would be lovely but my neighbour is blasting out music...I am beginning to think she is a drunk, judging by the crashing and banging around at gone midnight last night! She has the audacity to complain about others noise...hmmmmm
My nice neighbour is still in hospital, hopefully she may get out tomorrow...I am hoping for her and her daughter
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-10-2021, 01:18 PM
Griff maybe you should record her and then play it back then when she complains say that's you.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >