Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2021, 07:25 AM

Daily Thread,Wednesday, 29th September, 2021

Good morning everyone I trust all your doggies are well. Have a good day, take care and stay safe and well. God bless.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2021, 08:00 AM
Good morning Moyra and all to follow

Amazon delivery today and I put money on if I pop out they come. Stay ion all day they will not come till I pop the loo LOL
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2021, 09:29 AM
Good morning Moyra, Kazz and all to follow

Hope delivery comes soon Kazz then the day is yours

Hopefully she has taken notice of what you said to her Chris and leaves Gary alone now

Sorry to hear Margaret is so poorly hope the bed is ore comfortable for her.

Lovely day here but dont' think it will last the week. Teazle walked and all windows outside cleaned. Also inside iutility and kitchen as fed up with being unable to see through the dirt when the sun was on them

Builders have been updating Ben on the garden and agreements made on the progress going forward. He is having to have one bit raised as the garden has a slight slope tupwards to the back so they are building a small retaining wall with a step. I think once done it will be really nice and in any case will be a great improvement on what was there - rotten decking and dirty slabs. He is looking forward to it all being finished and then getting the original agent in to see what value has been added.

Hope all are well. Take care.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-09-2021, 09:43 AM
Morning Moyra, Sue, Kazz and all to follow.
Nice day here again after it rained in the afternoon and through most of the night.
So towels on the line and coloureds in the wash as I speak.
Bad night with Dillon started at 11.30 then every 1hr 30 mins till around 4 am. Hopefully a better night tonight.
Didn't manage the stroll over the park in the afternoon due to the downpour that started and didn't let up.

Hope the parcel turns up early Kazz.
Sounds all positive regards the house Sue.
Chris hopefully now you have had a word she will leave Gary alone.

Stay safe everyone.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2021, 10:22 AM
Morning all
Kazz, I am getting annoyed with Amazon, they say they will deliver stuff by 7....then it doesn't show, they say next day and it doesn't appear....I ordered one parcel 4 days in advance and it's something I need that was on at a deal price... parcel picked up but missing, but they think it's o.k just to refund me and now I have to pay double
Chris, Hoping the girl stays away
Lynn, sorry you had a bad night
Sue....we have a wooden sleeper retaining wall with raised lawn area, big improvement on what was there
Moyra, hope you are o.k
Just about to head over to mum and dads
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2021, 11:04 AM
Griff I have most of what I order on amazon delivered to a collection point ie my local post office works brilliantly only this is my coffee and can only be home delivery and once a year/16 months so not bad. Well worth the wait in on offer at the moment so worth it.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2021, 12:04 PM
I wouldn't be able to carry most of what I order lol. There are a few lovely drivers but the one at Steve's lately can't follow the thing for delivery for if you are out, I have put instructions to leave it in the shed....he leaves it on the doorstep saying it's been handed to resident!! Steve was out at work and his parcel was lying there all day, the next time luckily his neighbour saw it and took it in from the doorstep
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2021, 12:27 PM
Afternoon all. Does anyone watch ch.5? I have noticed an unusual icon in the top right hand corner of screen a!so subtitles not there for neighbours or home and away. It isn't my settings as everything else is working normally.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2021, 01:24 PM
It's because channel 4 and 5 crashed on Saturday Brenda and it's running on backup
Did you also know that they are axing home and away from channel 5 in the evening?? Having a news hour... again...groan. will be on at lunch and then on 5 star or whatever it is in the evening
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2021, 02:01 PM
Thank you didn't know that. But it doesn't matter as I watch it lunchtime then later on. Window cleaner just been, don't like this long brush with water cleaning. Only good thing is I don't pay for it.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >