Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-09-2021, 08:07 AM

Daily Thread,Tuesday, 28th September, 2021

Good morning everyone, autumn has definitely arrived, very overcast here this morning. Have a good day take care of all our doggy friends. God bless.

Lynn, hope Dillon is going on ok and managing to let you sleep more at night.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-09-2021, 08:36 AM
Good morning Moyra and all who follow

Hope you neighbour will be ok Kelly

Quite a nice day at the moment though rain is forecast. Have been out and put lawn feed and moss killer on most of the lawn and marked where it finished so Teazle will have to go out on a lead until the rain has washed it in and it has dried. She doesn't mind as she gets two good walks a day and is not really a garden dog - prefers her comforts

Hope all are well. Take care
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-09-2021, 09:32 AM
Morning Moyra, Sue and all to follow.
Nice sunny day here but a chilly breeze.
Sheets in the wash to go on the line in a while.
Feeling less worried Gorden went to Tesco at 7.15 and managed to get some diesel for the Chrysler so if we get an emergency with Dillon we now have enough again in the tank.
We were down to just under 50 miles.
Have enough in the little Peugeot and petrol doesn't seem to be so much of an issue to get hold of. So will pop some more on there Thursday when we go shopping.

Dillon going on ok, has his 4 Vivitonon today and having 2 for 3 days instead of 4 and then none on Saturday & Sunday till we got some more yesterday when he had 2 again he doesn't seem to of changed a great deal. He managed a 200 yard walk on the park today.
Also 6 Pardale daily starts today alongside hos Librela injection.
He slept till 5 am this morning I reckon his visit to Cindy and Tim's and meeting Hazel wore him out.
I might take him over the park this afternoon even if only for a sniff and for him to watch the world go by see if that helps him sleep. Doubt he will be able to manage to walk as far as this morning.
Like humans I guess frustrating when your mind's alert but your limbs are giving up.

Moyra any news on the eye sight test ?
Did Steve's toothache send you home early griff ?
Sue been busy again early.
Chris hope things are calmer now regards weather and Gary.
Kazz hows the decorating coming along.

Stay safe everyone.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-09-2021, 11:02 AM
Afternoon all
Lynn, no...he was just exhausted so I came home, good job I did really!
Sue, thank you....her daughter has messaged me this morning, apparently there's no blockage on the CT scan but they are going to kick start her bowel or something....they keep thanking me for being there, I didn't really do much except make some phone calls and put a kettle on for a hot water bottle.....hot water bottle fixes everything tummy related in my head lol
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-09-2021, 11:28 AM
Good afternoon all.

Much better day today and my knickers are dry

Gary is so much better Kazz. Unbelievable difference since the girl faded from the scene. He's been out with us this morning and he's back to his happy, smiley self. The care manager is back next Monday so I'll give her a ring then and talk things through with her.

Sounds more promising for your neighbour, Kelly. Fingers crossed she's back to herself soon
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-09-2021, 12:11 PM
Good afternoon all

Overcast and definitely Autumnal.

Lynn Decorating going well Thanks but not rushing glad you have diesel and feel better with that stress gone sounds like Dillon and yourself
s had a good day yesterday.

Moyra Good morning.

Chris Glad all is sorting itself out but seems he is in the right place lots of eyes and ears supporting and looking out for him and I suspect their opinion and view he is happy to take on board rather than yours so you are not butting heads.

Sue Busy as always and glad you got the lawn sorted.

Griff Glad your neighbour is on the right track. Did you do as your Mom suggested and get yourself looked at?

Brenda Hope you are not being blown away on your walk.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-09-2021, 12:37 PM
Glad your neighbour seems to be better than first thought to be griff.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-09-2021, 12:57 PM
The only problem at the moment is that she is literally stalking him, Kazz.

His neighbours are looking out for him and came up to his flat to tell him not to go down to the cafe because she was there. However she went up to his flat and rang the door bell constantly. He ignored it. 10 minutes later, one of the independent carers was at his door so he opened it and she was with her <sigh>. He told her to go away, but I don't think that will last for long. I've tried to get hold of the deputy care manager, but he's not there and I haven't got contact numbers for the rest of the staff. It'll get sorted out, but it's a pain in the meantime.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-09-2021, 02:12 PM
Oh dear Chris that's a worry. Would it be worth lodging the worry with the police ?
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-09-2021, 03:08 PM
Kazz, no ... haven't made an appointment, feel a bit of an idiot saying I need an appointment as I feel tired
My neighbour has been in touch....she had a scan a few weeks ago and had one at 4am this morning..... apparently the 2 reports don't tally, she was complaining her back was hurting last night and that's how my nan started when cancer had gone to her bones....I am hoping someone has just made a mistake in the report.
Chris, get onto 101, you can do it all via web chat...lodge your concerns with them outlining Gary's difficulties and explain he has asked her to go away and leave him alone in the presence of a witness and ask them to have a word and explain that if it continues then they will have to step in legally. They might not be able to stop her going into the café...but the café can do that....if his friends would say the effect its having on their enjoyment of the facilities and Gary's also then the café can tell her they no longer wish to have her custom and if she shows up again then they can contact the police and have her removed. She can also be told that she isn't welcome in the accomodation part of the property, she has no reason to attend there....Gary doesn't want her visiting and I guess none of the others do either so therefore if she was to enter the accomodation bit after being told she is no longer welcome...well, that's trespass. What a bl**dy nightmare, does she have any mental issues..I mean like that she wouldn't grasp that go away I don't want anything to do with you would be hard for her to understand
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >