Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-07-2016, 06:46 AM

Morning Wednesdays Daily 20th July

Morning all been out at 6am with Tyto. Lovely cool breeze and lots of shade so he had a great time running around chasing about. Now home and sleeping it off after his breakfast. Very overcast here but not that hot yet. Hope it cools down soon. Hope all is well with everyone. Lynn well done on gettiing back in one piece. Hope Joel enjoys his stay with you. Shame it can't be permanent. Have a good day all.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-07-2016, 06:52 AM
Morning brenda and all who follow. I am just back from walking Dillon.
A breeze here but very muggy. Watered the garden and about to feed Dillon and myself.
I expect Joel will lie-in till late. Mark walked his legs off him yesterday backwards and forwards so he will need to rest that leg now. Hottest day so far too no wonder they looked so tires especially Mark.
Going to try to make the sofa bed up today and take it easy.

Hope everyone is well today and all our four legged friends are too.
Ms. M
Dogsey Junior
Female 

20-07-2016, 06:53 AM
Morning everyone
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-07-2016, 07:07 AM
Good morning everyone. Glad you have Joel back safe with you Lynn. What a to do, why does she keep having kids when she cannot look after the ones she already has?

Didn't get much sleep last night so had a bit of a lay in. Must get Amber out for her walk before it gets much hotter. Take care everyone, have a good day. God bless.
1cutedog
Dogsey Senior
Female 

20-07-2016, 08:46 AM
Morning everyone. Superb weather yesterday, sunny and hot. Got up early today so we could get out before it got too hot, but I needn't have bothered. Pouring with rain and thundery. Sammy has just come through now, lazy little tike lol Still got curtains closed and lights on it's so dull and dreary outside.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-07-2016, 09:03 AM
Very hot night, had the fan on all night. Cooler this morning, there has been some rain, dried up now. We've got heavy rain forecast anytime now and waiting for that to appear, then will get girls out, going to give it another half hour to see what it does. Nigel's just been to cut the grass and he's gone now. Nice cool breeze coming in from the west,feels very muggy and sticky still. Got a shavings run planned now there are no thunderstorms expected.
Hoping Joel's burn starts to heal now he is somewhere clean and he'll be looked after, cannot believe his other grandparents let it happen and did nothing.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-07-2016, 10:44 AM
He was saying on the way home he got stopped by the police. They saw him walking along and saw the wound so stopped and questioned him politely about it. They knew it was a burn from a motorbike exhaust. They said he needs to learn to ride properly he explained he wasn't he was sitting on it his friend started it up and his leg caught the exhaust.
They asked if he had it looked at and he explained he was being taken the next day to get it looked at to which they said good they were happy someone was going to give it medical treatment.
He sent a photo to Mark on the Friday and Mark said it had scabbed over and looked like it was healing. But then the scab got knocked off so he told his step dad who said it was infected and left it at that. By the time Joel sent another photo to Mark along with a message it was Monday (yesterday). His step-nan apparently has a one bedroom cottage and he slept on the sofa and him and the other 2 children were between there and their own home.
I don't think she has that much time for Joel to be honest. Tracey got in touch yesterday and said Joel had let Owen know and how was he and that if she had known he could of stayed there till Friday.
I am not sure Mark would of taken up the offer he doesn't want to feel obliged. If Joel turns up to visit that's fine it's his doing.
Really hot and muggy here.
Sofa bed fits nicely , Gorden will have to screw the legs on I am too hot and bovvered to attempt it.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-07-2016, 10:50 AM
Good morning

Good for you getting out o early Brenda and having a nice walk with Tyto

Pleased you had a safe journey last night Lynn and that Joel is now somewhere safe and will be looked after. Hope his leg soon heals and I am sure with Dillon cuddles it will do.

How did I miss that you are collecting Lara on Thursday It is also nice you are looking after a little one until a new home is ready. I expect Casey is enjoying the company

Hope yu got Amber ut before it was too hot.

Sorry your summer has disappeared 1cutedog.

Safe journey for the shavings June and hope you manage to have a good walk with the girls.

Good that you are taking it easy Gordon and have such a lovely place to sit and while away a day.

Was dull and breezy when I took Teazle out but the sun is now out. Have cut the grass back and front and now sitting cooking lunch. Have had an awful time trying to get onto Dogsey and quite a few other sites don't know what is wrong as the sites I don't want load ok.

Have a good day and stay safe.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-07-2016, 11:01 AM
Morning all
been having awful internet issues today.
it is very very warm here today.....not that i mind one bit.
Thankyou all for alowing me to vent about my personal problems, i do appreciate it, i am incrediably hurt, i think the thing that hurts the most is that he knew how poorly i was but still decided to mess me about, i am a horrible person at times i know that, i am guessing this is my karma
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-07-2016, 11:10 AM
Sue and griff I have been having problems too with the internet.
Glad it's not just me then. Mine seems better now how about you ?
griff I am sure it isn't your karma. We all listen to each other vent that's what so good about this thread.
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »