Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
x_rose_x
Dogsey Senior
Female 

18-02-2007, 01:10 AM

P@H + new trick (border collie)

picked up rose's pics today from p@h there was 4 pics 2 sitting 1 close up and 1 in a down, one of the sitting ones her body looked wierd and she had her lead on(we took it off after the first shot cos the guy moaned cos it was in the shoot) so we just got the other three, plus i got a keyring(of the down one) for when i get my car (sometime in march hopefully)... we entered the down into the comp
(sorry there squint was trying to get them so flash didnt appear in the middle of the pic cos the scanners broke)

and heres her new trick... its still a work in progress (i.e. she'll only do it when no one else is looking)

Thanks for looking
Kristina
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-02-2007, 05:46 PM
Aww those photos are lovely! The photographers never seem to come to any PAH near us or i'd love to take my two and get some pics.

Like the new trick too. Murphy will do that but only for a short amount fo time lol
IanTaylor
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

18-02-2007, 07:10 PM
Great pics.. looks gorgeous
DobieGirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-02-2007, 11:26 AM
Awww wish I could scan my ones in, but ive lost them OH not very happy with me at the moment
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-02-2007, 04:21 PM
awe bless her wee socks dont she look good eh
x_rose_x
Dogsey Senior
Female 

20-02-2007, 04:29 PM
Thanks Kristina
Thanks Ian
Thanks Shona

Originally Posted by DobieGirl View Post
Awww wish I could scan my ones in, but ive lost them OH not very happy with me at the moment
aww thats a shame, you sure they arent just lying somewhere in the house... stop trying to find them and you will probaly find them lol always works for me
x_rose_x
Dogsey Senior
Female 

20-02-2007, 04:35 PM
Originally Posted by Kristina View Post
The photographers never seem to come to any PAH near us or i'd love to take my two and get some pics.

Like the new trick too. Murphy will do that but only for a short amount fo time lol
Why not see if theres an professional animal photographer near you instead... i looked at a few local ones here and the pics seem good and considering the price for the p@h ones(if you decide to buy them) you are probs working out at a better price... once we get our second dog we are probs going to do that whilst its still a pup

yes rose will only hold it for about 5 seconds if im lucky lol, i only just managed to get the pic... but she picks things up real quick and after the first time she got what i wanted but it still dont have a command lol.... i have to say 'wait steady hold it' in a firm voice for her to do it
Carole
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

20-02-2007, 04:38 PM
Lovely pics they turned out really well
DobieGirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-02-2007, 04:44 PM
Originally Posted by x_rose_x View Post
aww thats a shame, you sure they arent just lying somewhere in the house... stop trying to find them and you will probaly find them lol always works for me
I wish it were that easy, spent all weekend up in the loft, so sure they were there - No avail! started to wind me up too now
x_rose_x
Dogsey Senior
Female 

20-02-2007, 04:51 PM
Thanks Carole

Originally Posted by DobieGirl View Post
I wish it were that easy, spent all weekend up in the loft, so sure they were there - No avail! started to wind me up too now
im sure they'll turn up soon, like when your looking for something else or that
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >