Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2012, 01:28 PM

Zena's new friends, all GSD'S including Soldier

Not a very good day for taking pics, it was very dark where we met up, so I had to brighten these which is a shame, but here's Zena with some of her new found friends and I think we can safely say, they all get on well together.

Zena up front!

Meet Phoebe, she's the one who always nicks Zena's ball straight way, she even takes it out of her gob now!

The adorable Sam

Ben who was aggressive, but since the arrival of Soldier, he now a total softie, and he's just like my old Georgieboy isn't he!

Soldierboy!

Zena and Phoebe (notice who's got the ball??!!)

That's Zeus in the background, he's working line although he's now on a diet which he doesn't like at all!

Zena, Soldier and Phoebe who still has her ball!

Soldier with Zena up the rear lol!

Get my ball back for me mum!

Zena trying to get in the middle of it all through dad's legs

How loved are these dogs and how very happy with it!

and above all, one very happy Soldier

I will get some more, when the sun is shining and they're all running around like loons in the big field, maybe tomorrow! Thanks for looking
zoeyvonne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2012, 01:34 PM
They are all stunning
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2012, 01:40 PM
and not one of them is grumpy either!!! Even the white one, Ben, who used to have to be walked alone, who was aggressive, look at the change in him, he even likes Zena!!! Soldier likes Zena the best though, along with Phoebe. She's the only bitch among 4 males, you would have thought she might/could have been a bit wary of Zena, but no, she just wants to nick her ball and play with her, there has never, ever, ever been any sign of aggressiveness between any of them towards Zena, nor her to them whenever we meet up and walk together, it's just fab, or so Zena tells me lol!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-06-2012, 01:46 PM
Wondeful pictures Helena. Zena looks a very happy girl amongst all her new friends.

I followed the thread about Solider and I am glad it worked out so well for him. He looks like he will have a happy life.
Jugsmalone
Almost a Veteran
Female 

29-06-2012, 01:46 PM
They are all beautiful and it's nice to see and read they all get on. Great pics
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

29-06-2012, 01:52 PM
Oh what glorious pictures! Lots and lots and lots and lots of piccies of such beautiful and happy dogs - sniff - 'scuse me but my eyes are leaking a bit - I am totally overwhelmed by the joy these dogs seem to exude, and as for Soldier - how absolutely wonderful for him the way he has found "home".

"Happy is their name" - Bless them all xxx
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2012, 01:57 PM
What great photo's. Memories stored and saved
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2012, 02:06 PM
Originally Posted by Malka View Post
Oh what glorious pictures! Lots and lots and lots and lots of piccies of such beautiful and happy dogs - sniff - 'scuse me but my eyes are leaking a bit - I am totally overwhelmed by the joy these dogs seem to exude, and as for Soldier - how absolutely wonderful for him the way he has found "home".

"Happy is their name" - Bless them all xxx
do you know something grandma, when I first met soldier with them the other morning, and saw that great, big smile on his face, then thought about what he must have gone through and how happy he is now, I told them I couldn't help but cry and they more than understood my tears!!!

To see so many of my favourite breed all together, all happy, all lapping up affection from all of us, you can't help but get emotional when you think of what each one of them (except for my spoilt bratt lol!) has gone through, only to have found heaven with these two smashing people, they are true stars in my eyes
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2012, 03:42 PM
What a smashing set of photos, H. All those gorgeous GSDs together and that lovely old Soldier boy. He looks so content in his new pack and new home. Just fab

I can't get over how much Ben looks like Georgie too

So pleased Zena has all these new mates to play with
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2012, 03:48 PM
Wonderful.............
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >