Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
doglover10398
Dogsey Junior
Female 

31-05-2018, 11:05 PM

Does my dog have a blockage?

hi i have a dog that was throwing up dog food that was whole not smashed up and i took her off dog food and put her on white rice and baby food i dont think she has pooped for a couple of days but im not too sure of that and she is a chewer and likes to chew on plastic and she got a plastic toy when i was not looking and she always eats what she chews and also hr tummy fills kinda hard but im not sure how it should fill and im hoping to get her to the vet next week is there any thing i can do to help her untill she goes to the vet will she be ok tell then
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2018, 08:54 AM
Hi

I would not wait until next week in case she does have a blockage get an appointment today better to be safe than sorry.

I had a dog with a blockage and his stomach was hard and he kept being sick. I didn't wait I had him at the vet right then.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2018, 12:20 PM
Any time you have the slightest suspicion of a blockage, you need to get to the vets straight away as leaving it will cause a lot of pain at best.

Good luck. xx
doglover10398
Dogsey Junior
Female 

01-06-2018, 12:31 PM
thanks for your help i will get her to the vet has soon has i can and im not sure if she still has a blockage she pooped this morning and she does not seem to be in pain im still going to take her to the vet but could she just not have a blockage thanks