Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-09-2018, 06:06 AM

Daily Thread, Tuesday 11th September.

Good morning everyone. Trust you and your four legged friends are all in fine fettle. I must treat myself to a new mattress. My body aches this morning.

Have a good day, keep warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-09-2018, 06:55 AM
Morning Moyra and all to follow.
Hope everyone is well and Barry got his dinner last night.

Not much on today walk up the post office later to send a card to Michael and Maca a new home card. Maybe a bit of pottering in the garden. Plus house tidying of course.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-09-2018, 08:03 AM
Good morning Moyra, Lynn and all who follow

Hope a ne martes helps your back Mora

Enjoy your day pottering Lynn

Dull here this morning. Nothing much planned except to cook some fish pies for Barry, cant stand them myself.

Hope all are keeping well

Have a good day and stay safe
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-09-2018, 09:07 AM
Awwwww Moyra, back pain is horrible, hope it eases
Lynn, have a nice walk to the post office
Sue... I am with you, I don't like fish either
Off to Steve's later, got my shopping list
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-09-2018, 09:13 AM
Morning Sue and griff.
Just back from walking Dillon met a dog walking neighbour who lost her elderly retriever Monday. So that was a long chat.
Washing out but it is looking very suspicious out there wouldn't be surprised if we get rain in a bit so no pottering in the garden after all.
Think I will get the car out to go to the post office.
My eldest brother Michael's birthday today he is 77. Rang him this morning to wish him happy birthday and he is not well horrible cold. Hope he hasn't given it to us after our awful episode through the summer.

Moyra sorry i missed about your back hope it feels better soon.
Have fun griff.
Good luck with the fish pie hunting Sue. Iceland in their extra special range do a lovely fish pie. Lots of other nice dishes to they cost around £2.69. Black sleeve with gold lettering I think.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-09-2018, 10:21 AM
Absolutely chucking it down here...boo!!!!
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-09-2018, 12:30 PM
Good afternoon all.

We've had a steady drizzle all morning. At first you don't really feel it, but after a while you realise you are wet and cold.

Gary is just about back to his 'normal' self now, but hasn't been out with us since the episode on Sunday. Maybe tomorrow. We'll see how it goes.

Good luck finding a good mattress, Moyra. I never have much luck in getting one that suits. The present on is a foam one because I hate when you can feel the springs. I have got a duvet on top of it under the sheet as it is too firm for my liking (even though it was rated soft - ha). It'll do and I can sleep on it so hey-ho
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-09-2018, 05:04 PM
I do not know what to do about a mattress. I have a brand new single foam one underneath my bed in store. I bought it for Steve but he said it was too warm for him. I have always gone for orthopaedic ones previously.
Any recommendations?
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-09-2018, 05:56 PM
Mattress topper ?

Started raining here about lunchtime just as I was going up the post office so took the car rather than walk. Stopped for chat on the drive with Paul then Beth popped her head out she needed a break from the housework so I was her excuse to put the kettle on. So popped in there for a cuppa.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-09-2018, 06:41 PM
Moyra, could you lie the single one on top of your current mattress, might be a little easier to get up from lying down too
Awwwww, that's nice Lynn
Had my dinner with Steve, pizza but he cooked it for me lol