Our sister sites
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-08-2018, 08:28 AM

Daily Thread; Bank Holiday Monday 27th

Good Morning all.

Happy last bank holiday before the unspoken "C" word. LOL

Weather rainy here, on off clear spells but cold. At work later today to the whole morning to doss around. LOL

Hope all those poorly wth themselves or dogs feel a bit better.

Love the train photo.

See you all later off to get Gert round the field before it rains again.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-08-2018, 08:44 AM
Morning Kazz and all who follow.
Weather better here today and washing back out hope it stays dry while out later. Marks birthday Wednesday and Lauren's next Monday so we are off to see them drop pressies over and take them out for lunch.
Believe Joel will be there to so nice family get together. We will miss Michael though.

Well better get on with tidying the house before we get to go.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-08-2018, 08:44 AM
Good Morning Kazz and all those to follow. Sadly had another bad night. Amber is eating better again which is good. I hope everyone else and their four legged friends are in fine fettle.
Have a good day every, keep safe and well. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-08-2018, 09:12 AM
Hope you feel better soon Moyra and you to griff.
Hope Tyto is doing better today and Casey to.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-08-2018, 10:57 AM
Morning all only just!
Kota was sick again at about 2am! So just scrubbed the crate out, still feel very sick but just need to last until tomorrow.
We have grey cloud..I want walk the dog but not sure if to wait as I reckon it will chuck it down
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-08-2018, 04:39 PM
Had an email off the bus company, they are going to compensate me for the other week when the driver left me at the bus stop....they are apparently passing my complaint to his manager...so basically they won't do anything
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-08-2018, 05:47 PM
Good evening everyone

Hope you will soon feel better Moyra and Griff.

Hope you have a good trip to Mark's Lynn

Has been overcast all day but at least the rain has held off. Went out to Hever Castle today the childhood home of Ann Boleyn. Being bank holiday they had lots of events on including jousting which was pretty good although you could see how choreographed it as. House was lovely although a lot of updating had been done during the late 20th century when it was being used as a home by the Astors.

Hope all two and four legged are well