Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-08-2018, 06:50 AM

Dogsey Daily chat Friday 24th August 2018

Morning peeps, never sure whether to open this up in the morning. Moyra should be doing it. I just hope she is ok. But there we go again never knowing where people are that have become blog friends. Anyway off out for a mooch to The Range in Worthing this morning. Hope you all have a good day. The sun is shining. Yeh!! Tyto ok this morning.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-08-2018, 08:06 AM
Good morning to you too. I am concerned about Moyra and others who go missing................as you say .............one of the perils.

Anyhow enjoy your mooch, and buy what you like. LOL

Just watching the news about the British couple who ahve died in Egypt, and now a mass evacuation of Thomas Cook travellers from the hotel and or flights home.

Today I have work this morning; then my talking newspaper volunteer stint from 1.15 - 5.30 today really enjoy it.

All good here, hope this finds you all the same the rain has taken the edge off the heat a lovely summer morning here.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-08-2018, 09:23 AM
Good morning Brenda, Kazz and all who follow

Enjoy your mooch round the Range and hope you find something good to buy.

You have a busy but enjoyable day ahead Kazz

Anyone can start the thread Brenda its just that Moyra is usually an early bird. Do hope she is ok.

Lovely and sunny today. Eldest son is coming to collect my car and is then off to Redditch for a wedding reception. He is camping overnight on Saturday at the venue so he can have a drink A friend is also coming this afternoon so lots of good chatter and naughty cake

Hope all are keeping well

Have a good day and stay safe.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

24-08-2018, 09:42 AM
We had a phone call yesterday saying my cousin had passed away about 8 weeks ago. No one bothered to tell us the family, ie sister and other cousins. It was a lady going through her phone book that came across us with the same surname. Surely her brothers and sisters would have known ???

Just shows how seperate a family can get
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-08-2018, 10:39 AM
Morning all
Brenda...I love the range, very easy to get carried away
Kazz, oooo enjoy your reading
Sue, cake...yummy
Barry, sorry for your loss. I don't have anything to do with a lot of my family but if my dad died I would let his family know...I would also try to inform my mums family if she goes when I am still around
Not sure what I am doing today, don't know if I am off to Steve's or not
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-08-2018, 10:42 AM
Morning brenda, Kazz, Sue and Barry and all to follow.
Been to Brandon park this morning with Dillon were going to have a bite to eat and a cuppa but cafe didn't open till 10 and we were finished our walk by 9.35 so we decided to come home.

That's sad Barry but seems how things are now I am not expecting any of Gorden's family to let us know when anything happens to his dad or brother or any of that side of the family.

Form filling again in a bit paperwork come through for the bungalow.

Have emailed Moyra if I get a reply I will let you know how she is.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-08-2018, 11:01 AM
Hope this is going to register. At least the site recognized me. I have been in hospital again and they were worried I had had a brain seizure. Because the pc went up the creek I was up all night for two nights running trying to get it sorted. Didn't help that I had had those three teeth removed. Still if this comes up I shall believe I have got it sorted. Sorry to have worried you all, no less than I was worried. The Ambulance men have hurt my arm and I have whopping great bruises from having injections. Lets see if this comes up.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-08-2018, 11:15 AM
Hi Moyra got your email was finding time between form filling to let the the know you were ok.
Doesn't sound like you are though you never mentioned the hospital etc., in the email.
So as you can see you have registered on dogsey to.
Do hope you soon feel better. X
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-08-2018, 11:16 AM
Hi Moyra sorry to hear of all the problems.
Feel well soon. X

Now dogsey being silly.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-08-2018, 12:04 PM
Oh no Moyra ..yep you have registered!
Lynn, shame the cafe was shut..I bet people cut through there going to work, missing a trick with coffees on the way to work!
Just called the hairdresser to find out what she used on my hair the other day as it's still pretty straight...ghd spray so will get some of that.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >