View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-12-2012, 01:21 PM

My Website for a cosy caravan holiday with the dogs (new caravan added)

This is a 5* (or as near as I can get to it) clean and comfortable very dog friendly holiday caravan. It is unlike any other static caravan holiday you will ever have experienced, as my guests have told me it's quite unique, because we have our own fenced in garden area, we're not overlooked or crammed in side by side, and just a few yards up the road is the entrance to a fantastic forest walk, 250 acres of ancient forest and streams. Peace and quiet is definitely the theme on this park, it's mostly owners only, no holiday lets as such, except for people like me who want to rent theirs out for the season.

The van itself is also pretty unique, in that it's more like a home from home, (or so they tell me, unlike a normal rental!), you walk in, it's spotlessly clean, with crisp, fresh bedding and the cupboards are full of essentials, books and dvds on the shelves, everything is new and modern inside and it all works! Everything supplied for the doglets, including ID holiday tags, local vet info, leads, bowls, emergency food, and lots of clean throws. Read some of the genuine reviews on my page, apparently I've forgotten nothing!

So if you're looking for a comfortable, quiet holiday with the dogs, at very reasonable prices, take a look here:

Dogs Forest Hols

In 3 years of offering this holiday home to doglovers I can honestly say nobody has ever been disappointed, everyone has been over the moon with it. East Sussex is a quiet and picturesque part of the country, and although the park is in St Leonards on Sea, Battle and Hastings are only a 5 min drive either way, with beaches and an abundance of things to do.

Last year I only had 5 weeks left by the end of January, so if this is for you, then keep an eye on my availability page to avoid disappointment
Azz
Administrator
Male 

31-12-2012, 08:35 PM
Looks good Helena

Don't forget as a supporting member you can post an ad in the 'Adverts' section too
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

31-12-2012, 08:41 PM
Sold it to me. Who knows if our fortunes turn for the better in 2013 I may be looking to book a break.

Sounds idyllic.
Nikki
Dogsey Senior
Female 

31-12-2012, 09:05 PM
Ooh sounds perfect for doglets! I would love it
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-12-2012, 09:07 PM
Originally Posted by Azz View Post
Looks good Helena

Don't forget as a supporting member you can post an ad in the 'Adverts' section too
Ooooooh?? Thanks Azz, I'll be checking that one out tomorrow then, I'm already in the Directory but haven't yet sorted out that coded link, but I will somewhen this week ok. Many thanks Azz you are a star!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-12-2012, 09:14 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Sold it to me. Who knows if our fortunes turn for the better in 2013 I may be looking to book a break.

Sounds idyllic.
Some friends of yours stayed the year before last Lynn, with 2 St Bernards Dillon would absolutely love it I'm sure. The people in there this week have 2 gsd's and they've stayed there before in August, and they told me as soon as they arrived, the dogs just knew where they were and went ballistic in the car, and when they let them out, they both ran straight for my gate They're currently having a great time even in this dire weather, so hopefully, you might just make it, if not this year, then next, it would be fab to meet up Zena would adore Dillon wouldn't she

Originally Posted by Nikki123 View Post
Ooh sounds perfect for doglets! I would love it
Thanks Nikki, it's doggy heaven all round, as somebody said in my review book up there, it's not just *dogs allowed* but *very dog friendly* which is a big difference imo! Try and get a break up there Nikki you'd love it
Nikki
Dogsey Senior
Female 

31-12-2012, 09:54 PM
Not sure how far it's from bristol!
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-12-2012, 11:03 PM
Lovely website, Helena and those comments are brilliant. Well done you!!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-01-2013, 01:47 PM
Originally Posted by Nikki123 View Post
Not sure how far it's from bristol!
It's a 3 1/2 hour journey Nikki, 187 miles according to Google, so when you coming then????

Originally Posted by Brierley View Post
Lovely website, Helena and those comments are brilliant. Well done you!!
Thanks Chris, I must get around to putting up my 2012 comments on there now cos they're all good too.

Just had another booking for July, and a lady is desperately trying to book for the 8th June, she keeps sending me the form asking about it and yet I've sent her FIVE e-mails now from 2 different addresses, none of which she's got from the sounds of her last e-mail. Grrrr. I've now had to put a special page up on my website trying to get a message to her, it was all I could think of, so let's hope she looks on this website again and sees that message to her! I've done a Newspage, which could come in handy for future use, i.e. caravan blown up or similar!!!
Tillymint
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2013, 01:18 PM
Really looking forward to our "mini break" H It'll be Tilly's first ever holiday & she's excited about it too
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 > Last »