Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Hevvur
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-12-2005, 05:24 PM

Christmas Eve Poundie List

The following dogs are currently in the pound. They by law have to stay in the pound for 7 days to see if their owners turn up and they are re-claimed. If unclaimed a rescue space will be needed.

Please contact Rochdale Dog Rescue on 07914 936942 (Sue/moundysmate - days only) or 07917 542856 (Coryn/Brunzara - evenings and weekends only).

No. 1 = Mitzi - X Breed bitch, 15 months old, has had puppies in the past, very timid. She is micro-chipped but it's very unlikely that she will be re-claimed.
Needs a rescue space by Friday 30th December........NOW SAFE

No. 2 = X Collie male, entire, approx. 3-4 years old, very friendly and spotless in his kennel although noisy .
Needs a rescue space by Wednesday 28th December........NOW SAFE

No. 3 = X Breed Terrier Type male, entire, approx. 8-10 months old, very friendy, very bewildered.
Needs a space in rescue by Thursday 29th December.

No. 4 = Terrier Type bitch, approx. 8-10 years old, she was involved in a RTA and spent the night night in the vets. She has severe bruising to the face and is on a course of antibiotics but other than that is fine, except for being very matted (her collar was cut off) .
(Auntie Catherine I think may be taking this one - but I have put her on just in case she has no room by then and so we know where we are up to!)
Needs a space in rescue by Friday 30th December.

No. 5 and No. 6 - Meet Mary and Joseph :love:
They are approx. 7-8 weeks old and are 2 of 4 puppies that were abandoned in a cardboard box last night. Unfortunately the other 2 got out of the box (seen by a member of the public) and have not yet been found
They will need a space in rescue by Saturday 31st December but can go anytime.....................NOW SAFE

Hevvur
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-12-2005, 05:24 PM
No. 1 (Mitzi), No. 2 (X Collie) and No's 5 and 6 (poopies) have places in rescues already
Cumbrian Lass
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-12-2005, 08:40 PM
Originally Posted by Hevvur
The following dogs are currently in the pound. They by law have to stay in the pound for 7 days to see if their owners turn up and they are re-claimed. If unclaimed a rescue space will be needed.

Please contact Rochdale Dog Rescue on 07914 936942 (Sue/moundysmate - days only) or 07917 542856 (Coryn/Brunzara - evenings and weekends only).

No. 3 = X Breed Terrier Type male, entire, approx. 8-10 months old, very friendy, very bewildered.
Needs a space in rescue by Thursday 29th December.

No. 4 = Terrier Type bitch, approx. 8-10 years old, she was involved in a RTA and spent the night night in the vets. She has severe bruising to the face and is on a course of antibiotics but other than that is fine, except for being very matted (her collar was cut off) .
(Auntie Catherine I think may be taking this one - but I have put her on just in case she has no room by then and so we know where we are up to!)
Needs a space in rescue by Friday 30th December.

So these two urgently need a place
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-12-2005, 09:27 AM
This is heartbreaking as always to see so many needing homes. Looks like they won't be having a happy New Year does it? So, so sad.
Cumbrian Lass
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-12-2005, 08:42 PM
Last time I heard, isn't number 3 still looking for a place?
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-12-2005, 09:00 PM
Originally Posted by Ozzysmom
This is heartbreaking as always to see so many needing homes. Looks like they won't be having a happy New Year does it? So, so sad.
My thoughts exactly....just makes me cry to see these poor animals being mistreated and abandoned. Praying for good homes for them all asap
Cumbrian Lass
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-12-2005, 09:39 PM

Needs a space in rescue by Thursday 29th December. Now extended until FRIDAY
Cumbrian Lass
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-01-2006, 12:26 AM
All were found spaces in time and so I'll lock this now

Please check the dogs needing homes thread if you would like to offer a dog a home
Closed Thread