Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-06-2021, 08:17 AM

Daily Thread Sunday 20th June

Good morning everyone

Hope appointment wet well at Specsavers Moyra

Do hope Mrk is feeling better this morning Lynn

Drizzlin first thing so got a bit damp on my walk. Sun now out so washing is out to hopefully dry

Hope all are well. Stay safe.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-06-2021, 08:41 AM
Morning Sue and all to come. Tesco dellivery today, wow so exciting. I know how to have fun. lol!! Have a good day Sue and all other peeps.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-06-2021, 08:43 AM
Morning Sue and all to follow.
Wet here again this morning presently not raining but has been and I am guessing will do during the day.
Thank you Sue he says he is feeling a little more like himself today, he is going to try a piece of toast and if he gets pain still he was while only sipping water he will call 111.
He has been pretty out of it for the last couple of days so whatever he has/had is really nasty Mark usually gets over things really quickly.

Hoping your washing dries Sue.
Nice quiet walk today, but the guy who cannot seem to control the Lab he already has is getting another (Fox Red) and he has told someone another walker who owns a Lab it is costing £1800 and he has borrowed the money to buy it.
I see tears before bedtime here.

Hope everyone is safe and well today
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-06-2021, 10:48 AM
Morning all
Lynn, my dad had campylobactor (sp) he was poorly for months, I remember Gordonmac telling me I had to make my dad go to the Dr as you can end up with kidney damage from that. Did your lad eat out at all?? I think you contact the council for that and it helps them keep a track of restaurants that may be an issue. Hoping today finds him much better
Dull and damp here...... nothing at all planned today.... just being lazy lol
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-06-2021, 11:18 AM
Afternoon all.

Raining here only fine but wet rain..... .LOL ....... garden looks loads better everything has perked up.

Lynn Sorry your your lad is under the weather; wonder why the guy is getting another? Maybe he does not look at the situation as you do.

Griff My weather is by the looks of it yours bar the fact mine is slightly raining.

Brenda Wow....Tesco eh pushing the boat out.

Sue How's your daughter in-law?

Chris Is the flat sale going well?

Moyra You sounded really upbeat yesterday glad to hear you are thinking of driving again.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

20-06-2021, 11:43 AM
this year on one apple tree we plants and let rest last year. loads of apples on it at the moment

Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-06-2021, 11:57 AM
Good afternoon all.

Dry here but cloudy with a cool breeze. Not bad for our walk though so can't complain

My sister had campylobacter and it was very nasty. Was 4 -5 months before she was clear of it and she was off her feet for a month or so at the start. The only thing she'd eaten different to my Brother in Law as a cheeseburger from McDs. She's never eaten at McD's since.

Flat sale, Kazz, is going very, very slowly if at all. A rollicking for the solicitor yet again tomorrow coming up
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-06-2021, 12:13 PM
Mark has managed a piece of toast and the stomach pains are easing a little.
He hasn't eaten out as far as I know unless he did Tuesday when he played pool or Wednesday when he played football with Joel but they would of both eaten from the same place and Joel is ok.
He did eat something different to Lauren Thursday night a chicken bake from Sainsbury, Lauren said it was piping hot you could see the contents bubbling through the pastry.
I am sure it wouldn't of been out of date Lauren is like me careful and even more so now pregnant.
He hasn't been sick at all just totally wiped out, diahrrea and really bad stomach pains. Hoping he now starts to feel a little better and that he doesn't think about returning to work tomorrow.
I am thinking though if he feels this bad he won't be up to it.

Kazz I agree he does look at things differently to me, always having had large breeds my dogs have had to be well behaved when out and about if they seemed hyped up and getting out of control they are put on a lead for their safety.
There are 3 sometimes 4 dogs who are allowed to run riot and be totally unruly and his is one of them and several dog walkers avoid them because they upset their dogs.
I worry for the dogs because if it all goes wrong the dog pays the price.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-06-2021, 02:32 PM
Don't know if anyone needs anything, Amazon prime day is tomorrow and Tuesday, they are selling Amazon devices early at a reduced price, just got 2 echo dots, for my mum and dad's bedroom and one for either my room or the kitchen.....they are £20 each