View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Wolfwitch
Dogsey Junior
Female 

27-11-2014, 02:34 PM
Definitely wait for the Black Friday deals!

And Florence/ Janitor, I will be the first to hold my hands up and admit that my resistance against Mac stems not from a conviction that Windows machines are better, far from it, I am intimately familiar with Windows' flaws.
It is my own lack of knowledge and experience using a Mac as well as being exposed to a lot of Mac users that do not seem to know how their machines work, that has caused this biased preference. It's a case of the blind leading the blind sometimes, with me frantically googling basic functions for Mac that I would be able to talk the customer through for Windows blindfolded
EmmiS
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-12-2014, 08:16 PM
I have a macbook pro and an iMac desk top, I HATE my pro, so so so slow. Not worth the ££ at ALL.

The desk top is fantastic but all you need to know is HSBC rang me after i bought it....
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-12-2014, 08:41 PM
Good to see ya Emma
Oh no,I went for the Pro Too late now it'll be fine,she'll be delighted Thanks xx
LMost
Dogsey Senior
Male 

10-12-2014, 01:47 AM
For what a Mac Pro cost I can buy a Alienware enuff said.
Azz
Administrator
Male 

10-12-2014, 02:07 PM
Originally Posted by Lacey10 View Post
Thanks Azz
Really interested in the "restrictions" Wolfwitch mentioned Just been reading that you can run Windows on a Mac,if that's the case,what's missing?
Sorry just seen this, not sure which restrictions are Wolfwitch is referring to but I've never needed to run windows myself - you can do pretty much everything on a Mac (and usually much better).

I am sure she will be very happy with the Pro - it's faster than mine and I use mine for work
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4