View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2010, 11:55 AM
Oh ouchness! Got a stitch laughing at her antics! She is obviously having a fun time

Life with Tess...oh boy. I wanna puppy now!
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2010, 12:37 PM
brilliant Steph. I think you could turn this into a book - Marley & Me has nothing on 'Steph 'n' Tess'

one consolution - at least the washing was dirty washing and not clean
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-04-2010, 01:15 PM
Goodness I have laughed so much I have had to go onto the extra smilies page to show you how much.

She sounds a bundle of fun alright.

Just keep remembering she will grow up soon.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2010, 01:42 PM
Originally Posted by loupoppins View Post
Oh LOL I have just laughed so much Although I'm sure it is quite wearing for you!
Amazingly it actually makes my Bella seem quite calm She also like strewing washing everywhere(thankfully without the peeing bit though )...was wondering about training her to load the washing machine....
Good luck for the rest of the day.She sounds just wonderful!
Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
The Tornado Tess diary's..... you should make this into a book, it would be a best seller I reckon
Originally Posted by lore View Post
Oh ouchness! Got a stitch laughing at her antics! She is obviously having a fun time

Life with Tess...oh boy. I wanna puppy now!
Originally Posted by Hali View Post
brilliant Steph. I think you could turn this into a book - Marley & Me has nothing on 'Steph 'n' Tess'

one consolution - at least the washing was dirty washing and not clean
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Goodness I have laughed so much I have had to go onto the extra smilies page to show you how much.

She sounds a bundle of fun alright.

Just keep remembering she will grow up soon.
Well I can plainly see the Tornado Tess is going to be like having ''the other woman'' in the house, as Pat came home around 12.30 and she sat like a diamond.
I am almost sure as I was telling him how she had been I swear I could see her going from behind his back on the sofa
She behaved impeccably on our walk and even fetched the ball to ''dads'' feet everytime, he has just gone to do some over time and I saw that rub of the paws as he went out and ''Tornado Tess'' strikes again after nicely bringing three potted plants into me....without the pots she is now playing with an empty boost bottle which is being bashed to a pulp next walk at 6..........lovely

I have three adult dogs here...pinned to the walls with that ''hound dog look'' on thier faces
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2010, 01:48 PM
Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
Well I can plainly see the Tornado Tess is going to be like having ''the other woman'' in the house, as Pat came home around 12.30 and she sat like a diamond.
I am almost sure as I was telling him how she had been I swear I could see her going from behind his back on the sofa
She behaved impeccably on our walk and even fetched the ball to ''dads'' feet everytime, he has just gone to do some over time and I saw that rub of the paws as he went out and ''Tornado Tess'' strikes again after nicely bringing three potted plants into me....without the pots she is now playing with an empty boost bottle which is being bashed to a pulp next walk at 6..........lovely

I have three adult dogs here...pinned to the walls with that ''hound dog look'' on thier faces
I have to say. These posts are quick becoming the highlight of my day on here
loupoppins
Dogsey Senior
Female 

01-04-2010, 04:53 PM
awww bless her LOL LOL
Must say you've cheered me up again. Came back from the park where we met the calmest most well behaved BC....(she was 11 though ) and myBella was in full blown nutter mood....was feeling quite disheartened by her behaviour...but just read your post and reminded myself she'snot that bad after all
Nearly walkies time
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2010, 06:17 PM
I'm really looking forward to reading Tess's adventures next week when I get back. I'm going to miss having my giggle of the day

Funny puppy.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2010, 08:18 PM
Originally Posted by loupoppins View Post
awww bless her LOL LOL
Must say you've cheered me up again. Came back from the park where we met the calmest most well behaved BC....(she was 11 though ) and myBella was in full blown nutter mood....was feeling quite disheartened by her behaviour...but just read your post and reminded myself she'snot that bad after all
Nearly walkies time
Well our later part of the day has been slightly less manic, we walked in the rain and in true Collie spirit she really didn't notice, the fact that her under carriage looked alot like a mud bath didn't seem to bother her either.
Mealtime went fairly well now that she realises that the adults are not going to tolerate her sticking her nose into thier dishes and she has been a very ''daddies girl'' all evening, mind you she did try taking a piece of toast off him, but Pat managed to grab it it before her........

changed my mind about anything else I was going to put... Pat has just shouted me to move my boots, as she has one in her gob.....here we go again
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2010, 08:20 PM
Originally Posted by lore View Post
I'm really looking forward to reading Tess's adventures next week when I get back. I'm going to miss having my giggle of the day

Funny puppy.
Im sure it will make good reading by the time you return hun have a lovely time
Moli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2010, 08:26 PM
Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
Day 2

Well I came down to the dirty washing screwn all over the floor and just to add to the recipe she had pee'd on it, so picked up soaking wet dirty clothes and have loaded the washing machine, a difficult job as she pulled them out as fast as I put them in....I can see a job there for her

Bruce alerted me to the fact that we have a huge rat in the trap and Tess being highly delighted with the latest member of the family took to barking her head off at it and then doing zoomies around the garden (obviously no ratter then )
Pat did have a cat thing made of furstuff that was in the car......well thats gone now still he should of put it back in the car thats all I can say
Eventually I moved rat and trap into the shed as although I hate rats....I actually felt sorry for this one as it run the risk of going deaf with Tess's constant barking at it, or having a heart attack, Tess obviously didn't see me shut the shed door, as she ran round like a maniac and came tanking down the garden crashing into the shut door

The window seat obviously needed a good run at it this morning as she took off from the kitchen across the living room, across the dining room and hit the window..........puts me in mind of a swan taking off someone needs to tell her she does not have wings

Sugar rush after breakfast didn't seem as bad as norm, but then maybe I couldn't see the difference as she was so hyper before breakfast

She stood on Bruces head, with her front feet and Bruce tried biting her legs....well that was just the signal she needed to grab him by the collar and drag him off the chair with a crash, she then jumped on the chair and seemed thoroughly pleased with her efforts. Bruce gave her what for but I somehow feel this resulted in Tess lying on the floor in fits of laughter....if you get my meaning

Our foster son came down and was almost dragged under the dining table by his trouser leg, but she did let go after I said NO (firmly) but then the pair of underpants that I obviously missed in the dirty washing came into play and were at one time flying around like a frizby.

She has a chew now and some peace has reigned....will be glad when Pat comes home, I can see a walk is going to be needed............
I look forward to theses updates.....have not laughed so much for ages.....she sounds a real little livewire....
Page 4 of 21 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 > Last »