View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-06-2021, 05:58 PM
Thanks Brenda, unfortunately I have cataracts on both eyes now and the optician said new glasses wouldn't help that I need to have the cataracts removed. I have ordered some +2.50vision reading glasses to get me by while I wait to hear from the hospital but since I have no intention of having the Covid jab I suspect that I shall probably not have them done.

Enjoy your evening everyone, stay safe.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-06-2021, 07:06 PM
Evening all, back from my trip to Braintree and back and then Brampton and then home.
Got to have a cuppa with Mark,, Lauren and Joel who made me my cuppa and was very grateful for the lift. Love ya nan is all I need and Mark and Lauren very appreciative to.
Mark still in pain but taking the Buscopan, Paracetomol and signed off work for a week.
Scan all good baby in right place and head down, more scans after all to keep a check on things and that it stays where it should.

Fingers crossed they don't get it Sue, Gorden has been testing for visiting schools and each test comes back negative. So fingers crossed for Joel, Tia and her mum.
Yes you're right I read some of the security staff tested positive.

Sorry to read about the cataracts Moyra, not having the jab might not be so much of an issue you would need a test done though.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-06-2021, 09:21 PM
Chris, fully agree... parents kicking off about home schooling and demanding schools open/stay open and then first bit of nice weather, pull them out of school and off to the seaside, not on really.
Lynn, you must be knackered!!! I am just reading that lol. Pleased the baby is where they should be and hopefully stays that way!
Had a man out to quote for the garden, £3400......I think they are going with him and will most likely be done in the next few weeks and will take the lads a couple of days, I told my brother I had offered to chip in £200 ( that's all the money I have) mum refused it and then my brother said he could probably chip in when the time came... however after the £20,000 that never appeared...well.......... Mum said she doesn't want anything from him, I am constantly amazed at how very different we are, I never have money and yet I still offer to help people, my brother has 2 properties, a car that he paid £27,000 for and is generally thoughtless and selfish
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-06-2021, 09:26 PM
Nearly forgot....bought Steve some shorts for work, he liked them that much that he wanted other colours for best so I ordered him the colours he wanted, got a phone call today from him saying he had bent down after having the shorts on for an hour and they had ripped!!! He said that they weren't tight and he had worn the black ones to work for 2 days with no issues, he sent me a photo and they have ripped but not at the seam where you would expect if they were too tight but actually down the back of the leg! I can only assume it was a weakness in the fabric, I made him try the other pairs on and he says they are all fine, emailed the company who gave me a free returns label and they will refund me for them
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3