Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-03-2019, 07:54 AM

Daily Thread, Monday, 11th March, 2019

Good morning folks. I hope that you and your dogs are fit and well.

Have a good day, wrap up warm and dry and above all stay safe and well. God bless.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-03-2019, 08:19 AM
Good morning Moyra and all who follow

Sunny but quite windy and a little on the chilly side. Washing out and Teazle walked and now coffee time.

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-03-2019, 08:43 AM
Morning Moyra, Sue and all who follow.
Similar weather here to Sue.

Waiting for an amazon delivery an 8 cube shelving unit get rid of some of the heavy furniture from the living room to big for this place and had it a good few years. Plus new sofa arriving on the 19th and we ordered a 2 seater from dunelm at the weekend rather than separate tub chairs.
Couldn't find a 2 seater to fit when we looked back in the New Year but Dunelm had one that would fit so that will Keep Dillon happy.
He has already had his routine upset Gorden not leaving till 8 for London Dillon's breakfast time so that was set back a short while and now cannot walk yet as waiting for the delivery it is not far away so daren't move from home.
Good thing is I have till Thursday evening to relax as Gorden is away till then do miss him though getting use to having him around more than not.

I will take a look at the survey later Sue.

Hope everyone is well and all four legged friends are to.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-03-2019, 09:01 AM
Morning each and others to follow. Have just had a wrangle with bt over lowering our payments. Ended up getting cut off. So rang another number and that was so easy. The lady couldn't have been more helpful. Amazing. Wasn't that enamoured over the crufts result. Lynn wish I could get rid of my husband. Have a good day everyone. The sun is shining. Yeh!! Oh yes Kelly so cute. The programme that I caught about rescue Kangas was a repeat but I hadn't seen it before. Lovely and fascinating to watch.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-03-2019, 10:49 AM
Lol brenda might you miss him if you could ?
We have never had anything but trouble from BT hence why we moved to different provider.

Very windy walk this morning over the field, met some lovely dogs though Ozzy who we already knew Labrador. Rocky schnauzer mini knew him already to mad as a box of frogs. Husky never met before on a long line well retractable lead and collar not my favourite combination loved leaping around with the dogs. Just the sort of walk I like social for humans and dogs.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-03-2019, 11:17 AM
Morning all
Lol Brenda, get him a hobby to get him out from under your feet
Sun is shining here, going to Steve's in a bit... just need to tell my dad
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-03-2019, 11:48 AM
Lynn no I wouldn't miss him. Kelly his hobby is laying on the bed doing nothing. He does occasionally do some gardening but not a lot. Me on the other hand have just mowed the grass. Looks good. Second cut of the year.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-03-2019, 01:32 PM
Why does a security warning keep coming up on this website?
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-03-2019, 01:51 PM
Good afternoon all.

Bit blustery today out there.

Rosie got her second drenching of the week today. The other day the canopy at McD's dumped a load of water on her the other day and today the waitress at the cafe knocked over Gary's Coke and she got another dunking. I'm so fortunate that she is a placid girl and nothing phases her.

Hubby has given our lawns their second cut of the season too. It's still a bit wet though so hard going.