Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-03-2019, 08:30 AM

Daily Thread, Sunday, 10th March 2019

Good morning everyone, I trust you and your four legged friends are all fit and well.

Have a good day, wrap warm and dry and above all things stay safe and well. God bless.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-03-2019, 09:18 AM
Morning Moyra and all to come. Just had an email from Norma aka bumblesnout and she has lots of lovely snow in Perth near to where she lives. Sadly she can't log in anymore as something has gone up the creak on here.
Have a good day all. Sun is shining here but a bit windy.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-03-2019, 09:44 AM
Good morning Moyra Brenda and all who follow

How nice you have heard from Bumbesnout give her my regards when you next write. its she cant log in maybe just she small anomaly

Very windy here nearly got blown backwards on my early walk So far have made some Mac cheese which is now in the freezer and she blackberry and apple crumbles yet to be cooked and those too will go in the freezer.

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-03-2019, 10:19 AM
Morning Moyra, brenda, Sue and all who follow.
Wet cold and horrible out there today. Just back from a walk with a very soggy Dillon.
He promptly stole his dressing gown I have to pop over him to dry him off took it in the garden and dropped it in a puddle. Then found is big towel he is now laying on the sofa and the towel is on the floor.

Say hi to Norma for me please brenda when you next catch up.
griff hope Steve is enjoying his gold trainers.

Not sure what we are up to today feeling a bit stir crazy after being for two days running.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-03-2019, 11:02 AM
Awwwww, thanks for letting me know Brenda...ithink I have Norma's email address
Lol Lynn, I am sure he thinks he looks fabulous! Haven't spoken to him today but Chris did message me last night to say thanks
Not sure what I am doing today...mum wants something from IKEA but she doesn't like the place so it falls to me
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-03-2019, 11:23 AM
Will pass on your best wishes to Norma. Very windy here and very nearly got blown away on my walk. Very nearly did a Mary Poppins. Things keep blowing about in the garden despite trying to nail them down. Not literally. Now it is getting black and so it will start raining. Hey ho. English weather.
Off to read.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-03-2019, 01:07 PM
Just bought this, got it for £14.... present off my mummy
https://www.quizclothing.co.uk/cloth...iABEgJyR_D_BwE
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-03-2019, 01:12 PM
Good afternoon all.

Luckily the wind hasn't reached here yet, but is due within the next hour. It has rained this morning, but because we didn't have any wind with it, it was the type of rain you don't really notice while you are walking. The rain has just picked up so I am glad we are home before it all really begins.

Believe it or not, I've bought some stocking fillers for Christmas today . Poundstretcher have a half price sale on things like socks, underwear, gloves, hats etc and as I usually buy them for the kids and their kids at Christmas, I thought, why not?
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-03-2019, 01:13 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Just bought this, got it for £14.... present off my mummy
https://www.quizclothing.co.uk/cloth...iABEgJyR_D_BwE
It's lovely. I can't remember the last time I wore a skirt or dress. I'm afraid with me it's jeans or trousers
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-03-2019, 02:21 PM
Chris, i start shopping early... it's the only way I can afford it.
Just had a very very windy walk
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >