Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
CandyKooKoo
Dogsey Junior
Female 

22-01-2009, 09:42 PM

Keeping Cool and Warming Up

Thought you might like to see some photos of Keo, keeping cool in the summer - never had a dog that actually lay on his back whilst bathing him, but he thoroughly enjoyed it.

This is Candy (a dirty one I might add) and Keo warming up in the winter sun (20C today).

Well we can't forget Koo Koo can we, but she is just busy pinching the seats in the sun?!!!

Just one more as Keo has been attached today to his toy, been a bit like a dummy in his mouth, even though he was half asleep he would not give it up.

MissE
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-01-2009, 08:53 AM
Lovely pics! they are all adorable
CandyKooKoo
Dogsey Junior
Female 

24-01-2009, 10:53 AM
Thanks MissE I think so too, but there again that is why I chose them. Three well behaved (well most of the time) rescues.
melsgems
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-01-2009, 11:39 AM
aw lovely pics they are gorgeous, look at you with all the sun over there and 20 degrees too.....tis not fair lol.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

24-01-2009, 11:51 AM
Lovely pics, I've never would have thought a dog would lie on his back in the bath 'tho our two do lie on their backs in the snow

BTW we have 20 degrees here too but it's minus not plus (Well TBH it didn't quite hit -20 but we're not out of winter yet )
melsgems
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-01-2009, 11:53 AM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post
Lovely pics, I've never would have thought a dog would lie on his back in the bath 'tho our two do lie on their backs in the snow

BTW we have 20 degrees here too but it's minus not plus (Well TBH it didn't quite hit -20 but we're not out of winter yet )
minus 20 bet you got loads of snow too.....tis still not fair lol we got wet and windy and muddy (sorry to hijack

still gorgeous doggies
CandyKooKoo
Dogsey Junior
Female 

24-01-2009, 05:03 PM
Thanks folks, yes he did lie on his back quite voluntary in the bath as he decided this is nice and for a full five minutes, trouble is I couldn't rinse his coat on the other side, but there again if you are trying to cope with 40+ heat anything cooling is nice.

Harvey - rather you than me.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
Female 

24-01-2009, 05:21 PM
Lovely pics - love those in the sun - please send some sun over to Scotland to heat us up - it's freezing here. Lucky dogs!! Love the last photo!
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-01-2009, 05:27 PM
Go on, rub it in! Well at least I`ve got my holiday snaps from last summer to look back on:
CandyKooKoo
Dogsey Junior
Female 

24-01-2009, 05:29 PM
Thanks all, yes Keo does not do things by half. He was actually asleep in the sun sitting up. Just looked at that and must get that toy washed. Trouble is at the moment is not the right time - within the last 24 hours we have had a sand storm, thunder storm (hence I have not been on for a while), just waiting for the hail storm and you have not seen hail like it hails here - last time we ended up with a golf ball for a car and not a Toyota.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >