View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Dee Buzby
Dogsey Junior
Female 

01-04-2008, 10:19 AM
Many thanks for all the helpful advice! Yes! I too,am really sad that our gain is his loss...i.e. we will be sooo pleased to take him home, but we feel really sad that we're taking him away from everything he knows and loves. We have already been told that a cuddly toy in his nest will be coming home with us too. It's a rather large rat, but, hey, if the pup likes it...!!! We're also being given the bedding and a blanket, so everything will smell right at least. I think I'll sleep downstairs for the first couple of nights..... but only go in to see him when he stops making a noise,... and let him out for a wee. He'll be in a crate, so I hope this gives him some security, and me some peace of mind! Watch this space!!! Dee
zoeybeau1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2008, 10:24 AM
Sorry Dee forgot to add, a blanket over the crate will give him a more sense of security, and if you have them baby monior thing's it will save you sleeping downstair's as you will be able to plug it in right next to your bed and you will hear him that way.x
Dee Buzby
Dogsey Junior
Female 

01-04-2008, 10:32 AM
Hey! I should have thought of the baby monitor idea, after all, my younger daughter is only 14 and it seems like only yesterday we were using it! Luckily dogs grow up faster than kids! Thanks for the advise Zoeybeau1, the pups parents both have there own crate each- with a blanket over! Dee
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2