Our sister sites
Our sister sites
All Breeds
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

10-05-2008, 07:33 PM

Jackson Golden Retriever male

Meet Jackson

Jackson is a nine-year-old Golden Retriever who is looking for new home because his owner said she had developed an allergy to him.

Jackson is a sensible and well-behaved chap. Although aloof with strangers he bonds very closely once he gets to know you. He is toilet-trained, well-behaved and can be left alone for a few hours without problems - his previous owners left him alone for up-to nine hours everyday, however Jackson wasn't happy with this arrangement and often barked and howled to show his displeasure. He knows all the usual commands, is obedient and wants to please. When he first arrived it was obvious he was suffering from painful hips, he has since been diagnosed with bilateral hip dysplasia and has been prescribed pain killers and glucosamine tablets which he will need to take for the rest of his life. He still enjoys his daily walks and will expect at least an hour of off-lead exercise daily pottering around the park at his pace.

Jackson is a very affectionate lad, loving his massages and being softly spoken to. He will follow you around the house and quietly keep you company. He is friendly with female dogs and tolerant of males. He gets along well with children of all ages but is ideally looking for a calm and quiet retirement home, perhaps with people who are retired themselves. He would also happily suit a first time owner providing they have researched the commitment involved in caring for a dog.

Jackson is looking is looking for a perfect new home, a home where he will be loved and cherished for the rest of his life.

All-Breeds Rescue
London
allbreedsrescue@btinternet.com
www.allbreedsrescue.co.nr

All of our dogs are neutered, vaccinated and microchipped before being rehomed. They are looking for their ideal new homes so please be sure to read through all the information given in their profile. If you are interested in offering a home to one of our dogs please email us for an application form.
Lionhound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-05-2008, 09:13 PM
I hope he finds his forever home soon xx
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-05-2008, 09:15 PM
Omg he is adorable and if Deacon wasn't so young I would consider him myself! Fingers crossed for him, he deserves a great home!!
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-05-2008, 09:28 PM
Has Helena seen this?

He's a gorgeous old chap.....
Lionhound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-05-2008, 09:54 PM
Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
Has Helena seen this?

He's a gorgeous old chap.....
That was my thought as well
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-05-2008, 07:16 AM
Originally Posted by Lionhound View Post
That was my thought as well
I've PM'd Aitch
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-05-2008, 09:28 AM
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww he's so adorable. Hope Helena chks this out...........................where is she.
dori-katie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-05-2008, 11:56 AM
He is gorgeous, poor little chap. He needs a nice loving home now, doesnt sound like he had much of one before, leaving him for 9 hours I feel guilty if we have to leave ours for 3.
Janet M
Dogsey Junior
Female 

11-05-2008, 10:23 PM
How can you give up a nine year old dog. He is adorable and being the owner of a twelve year old goldie i wish I could give him a home. From Morgan and Blue good luck, find a good home and someone to love you. xxxx
Fliggle
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-05-2008, 01:18 PM
He's beautiful and it's such a shame he's looking for a new home at his age. Bless him. I couldn't part with any dog if I had an allergy, I think I'd take anit histamines every day but I guess for some people that doesn't always work. They must be devastated to have to part with him.

Heidi
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >