Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

10-09-2012, 08:04 AM

Nessa - 5 year old female American Bulldog X Staffie

Nessa, American Bulldog X Staffie, DOB 07 – Farnham

Homing Requirements: Nessa needs a family to affirm her loveliness and teach her self-worth as her esteem is low. She has got concerned around a walker and so she needs to build trust and focus on trust building exercises especially with men. Hasn't yet benefitted from a foster place to explore her domesticity, but check her thread for updates.

Her Story: Nessa was found stray and unclaimed. An older dog who has had puppies. Nessa has a sadness about her currently which seems to be coming more from her background rather than current circumstances. Nessa is neutered, fully vax'd and chipped. Currently kennelled near Farnham, Surrey but moving to Godstone, Surrey.

Advert: Nessa has a tremendous sense of fun about her once she forgets her cares. She is wary on occasion and so we are giving her a lot of acknowledgement, assurance and emotional help. She walks well on the lead but can get concerned with reference to other dogs but will settle. Nessa needs a composite adult family who will work with her and take some of her cares away.

Nessa is a small American Bull dog who may have some Stafford in her genetics. She is mainly white with a few well placed black splodges for effect! She has good hearing and is in good health. We are removing three lumps from her that don't concern her but for safe measure. She would benefit from a low dog density area and support in having her own space in her home to begin life again; this time on a completely different note!

"Please note this dog is currently in boarding kennels and is also available for foster until a 'forever' home is found".

If you are interested in re-homing please complete our homing questionnaire so we can ensure our dogs are matched and will suit your circumstances/lifestyle.

***PLEASE NOTE: This ad has been posted by Rescue Remedies Dog Rescue. We are a registered charity (No. 1139407) and our work involves finding unwanted dogs their life long homes. We currently have approx. 80 dogs under our wing. We usually ask for a minimum donation of £150 at the time of adoption, for each dog, to help us continue helping homeless dogs***.
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

12-05-2013, 07:45 AM
Our Barry, one of our walking volunteers, definitely has a soft spot for American Bulldogs ...

Nessa is still available for adoption.
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

05-08-2013, 07:54 PM
Nessa is currently in boarding kennel and waiting for a home to spot her.

If you are interested in re-homing please complete our homing questionnaire so we can ensure our dogs are matched and will suit your circumstances/lifestyle.

If you are interested in fostering and giving a dog a break from kennel life please complete our foster questionnaire.

Thank you
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

13-08-2013, 08:41 AM
Nessa was on the list on Saturday for the photoshoot - long overdue a cuddle from her! She was looking fit if a little chunky ...

Why sit on the ground when there is a padded lap to sit on?!

She spotted my squeaky distraction toy (I use it for the terriers) ... she sat nicely and gave me her paw, but I couldn't give it to her cos I needed it for the photo session!

I encouraged her and we had a bit of a game. She did get it from me, but gave it up very easily for sausages

Nessa is available to foster until her forever home comes along. Could you offer her a home or foster home?
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

07-09-2013, 12:08 PM
Nessa has been with RR far too long. Like all dogs, once you get to know her and she you, she really is truely adorable.

Nessa ... always on the look out for her forever home!

Nessa is currently in boarding kennels while she waits for her home!
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

06-10-2013, 08:17 PM
Nessa is still available for adoption – if you are interested in offering a home please complete our homing questionnaire.

If you are able to offer this kennel dog a foster place whether short or long term, please complete our foster questionnaire.
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

24-11-2013, 09:24 PM
I only get to see the kennels dogs once a month when we do the photo shoots and spend most of the time with the newbies and an occasional long termer. Yesterday was a delight because we had a great team harnessing the dogs and we were on a mission to get a lot of the long termers out and photographed too. Nessa was top of my list.

I have to say that I was delighted to see her yesterday because despite the long term kennelling she is looking really well and was in fine form.

The pics follow and let's hope her home follows with it ... it's long overdue and she is a very dear dog that deserves so much more.

Nessa is still available for adoption – if you are interested in offering a home please complete our homing questionnaire.
Closed Thread